Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy legs and feet in nylons... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy legs and feet in nylons...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,
Here are a handful of pics I took of sexy Wifey in the morning before work. She looked amazing, sexy, and so beautiful dressed in her office attire, and sexy sling backs. Hope you enjoy them.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need more women like working at my office dammit!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush]

Your wife's legs are so long and sexy, I'm jealous and wish I had such shapely legs.
~M

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I work where your wife works. If they all dress like that I would be in heaven.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift.. i am at a loss of compliments!!! just beautiful! love the poses.. the leg cross, the foot jewelry, the slings.... the only better compliment i can give is to post these on my site with your name all over the thread!!!!

thank Mrs.2Swift for me! I'll be thinking about these pics when I go to work tomorrow [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeet pics 2swift...
Love the toe ring, and the pedi...
Great post!! [Big Grin]
I am really becoming a fan of nylons... [Wink]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am really becoming a fan of nylons...
you are really gunning for that marriage proposal there TT... music to my ears!! total music to my ears!!!!!

but I agree with you TT... great post indeed

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The photos are good and it's a great Series of photographs. Nice touch, adding stockings and heels to this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics are so freaking hot. They just became my favorite right now. Your wife's feet are absolutely gorgeous but I think it's how she poses them which really makes these pics special. The pedicure is excellent and the nylons look wonderful. The jewelry is a nice touch, too. These pictures are hotter than most "professional" foot pictures I've ever seen. Thank you for posting these!!
[Drool]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots. There's nothing sexier than a woman in nude colored nylons.....nothing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thefootassaulter
Member # 31003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thefootassaulter   Email thefootassaulter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally awesome looking feet.
Would love to have them in my lap massaging them and licking and sucking those nylon feet and toes.
Hope to see more of her in her hose.

--------------------
Enjoy the foot assaulter

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so hot & sexy....I love her feet bare or nylon, she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift - I'm glad you made the time to get these pics before she ran off to work.

Your wife's legs are long and lean like those of a dancer; the sheer nylons look like she's wearing nothing at all; the black sling backs are a fantastic contrast to the light shade of hose. Beautiful pictures.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Your wife has really nice long legs and killer arches! Sexy indeed.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links