Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Can I get some feedback? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can I get some feedback?
2sweet_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2sweet_feet   Email 2sweet_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to know what you think of my feet. My adores them [Big Grin]

Thanks

-  -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Would love to see more...

For my personal taste, I'd have the nails a little shorter. But you have beautifuly shaped toes. I could spend an evening or two looking at them! [Smile]

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would agree with Tony... shorten those nails a bit - although the color is great! And... we really can't judge until we get a look at your soles, as well! Those are the most telling parts... [Wink]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet and sexy toes...i like the color against your skin. I dig your toenails at the present length...not longer...they are perfect.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that comment about polish color against your skin...looks very good. And from one girl to another, cute toes!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think with the length of your beautiful toes, even the nails (that the others are mentioning) are very very sexy.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum!
You have lovely feet with well groomed nail beds and even skin tone -- they look well cared for and definitely smooth and soft. Your toes are pretty long as well.

I like the polish color - have some of that myself.

Give the boys here a little more of yourself and see what they have to offer! They are more than generous here.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Your feet look delicious. Kudos on the toenails, they're great!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look fantastic, I also like the polish!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn what size r they n how do they smell

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very fine looking feet, 2sweetfeet. Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your lovely foot pics with us.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post!!!! Feet look delicious...MMMMMMM!!!!
Love your toes and the nail color!!!!! [Smile]
More toes, please!!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHH love that polish color. i agree it looks fantastic against your skin tone. great first post.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love long, slender toes and you have beauties. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2sweet_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2sweet_feet   Email 2sweet_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
damn what size r they n how do they smell

They're a size 9 1/2 and smell whatever you want them too ;P
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links