Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife's shoes and toe-prints (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wife's shoes and toe-prints
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone once asked why more folks didn't post their closet of heels. i figured no one wants to see mines, but the thought lingered... and i now want to share my wife's shoe closet.

it's not all the shoes she owns. i didn't include her sneakers, her boots, the shoes she left at her mom's (due to complex work schedules, she leaves clothes and heels at her mom's just in case she can't duck home between appointmnts). this is a rather comprehensive look however.. i had no idea my wife had so many!!!!!!! (partly my fault)

i didn't include the pic of her shoe organizer that i purchased and built.... just the boxes.. and the shoes. enjoy

RPM

p.s. for the gals on the forum, hope this provides incentive to post the same (as MD and PP have done in the past)

let's start with the 'few' boxes they came in
 -

how about stretching them out on the floor. so many, couldn't fit in the bedroom, had to use the livingroom
 -

upclose imprints on one pair of heavily worn summer sandals
 -

another upclose but not so heavily worn wedges
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sorry about the quality.. i was using a point and shoot with no flash (batteries were super low).

given the view.. i now have a greater incentive to take more pics with my wife. hope she's game for that. so many shoes, so little time.

-

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kind of lady!! [Big Grin]
Someday Ill have to take a few pics of my collection!! [Smile]
I have a huge weakness for flip flops & heels...
If I like a style and they have it in different colors, Ill get them all!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's quite an assortment! Great photographs, and they certainly put some perspective on things.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit she must have good arches to wear all those pumps. No flats as all in the bunch... Amazing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Cain.. she's more flat-footed than you'd think. very small archs.. but in heels. her arch, for whatever reason, raises up and she does just fine. the flats are in the mix.. towards the right.. blocked by the speaker.. same row as the flip-flops.

just in case anyone wants to know, she isn't an every day heeler. but weekends.. mainly Saturdays is when she does her heels.

thanks for the compliments guys. i'll show her the feedback.. she loves it too.

RPM

p.s. more pics will come later though.. better views and angles of most of these shoes.. her height ranges from flats to 5.25 inch at the top end.. in case any one wanted to know.

the most common height of her heels is 4 inch.. the second most common is 4.25 inch.

TT, i'd love to see your collection!!! and i'd love to see you model some of them in hose too!!

RPM

--------------------

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shoes collection, i love flip flops with toeprints, blue classic flips smelly?, size?, thanks
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dig the shot of the shoes all lined up. I like the repetition. Looks like she has a great appreciation for shoes.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's so... many! Hope my wife never see this post or i'm done with my peaceful days! [Laugh]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, pick out your favorite 2 pair and show them to us.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i'm sorry about the quality.. i was using a point and shoot with no flash (batteries were super low).

given the view.. i now have a greater incentive to take more pics with my wife. hope she's game for that. so many shoes, so little time.

-

What a collection...Emelda Marcos has some competition! No worries on the quality of this shot from me. I love how natural the ambient light makes this collection look.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

sayonara... my wife is a 9.5US. she hates the toeprints in her shoes. really does and wished I never took that pic to post. however. she's amazed at the size of her collection, and went straight online to see if she could find a few new additions. as for scent... when she wears them, yes they carry a scent.. but after she takes them off.. a few hours later, the scent is gone.

antigonas... I hear ya.. wifee is now online shoe shopping!!!!

catsman.. it's so hard to pick.. really is.. very hard. but i'll try.

this pump is one of my fav.. they look so hot on my wife.. (since i'm only allowed to pic two....).. and hold so many fond memories
 -

this one.. has the best scent when she wears them.. and the reason why i love these so much... the scent is perfect with and without hose.. it's the only pair she's ever owned where the scent is equally perfect with and without hose!!
 -

sadly.. all the shoes with perfect scent, well.. she doesn't wear that much now that she knows about the perfect scent. however.. she loves buying her heels... and she loves when I buy her heels.. soo.... the collection will slowly get larger.. and she rarely every tosses them out (mainly because she hardly wears them out)

RPM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Heels, RPM! WOW! What a collection! Fantastic! I love how they are all laid out in neat little (or should I say big) rows. Fantastic that she wears the heels so high too.

I feel your pain about the point and shoot digital camera...LOL that's how all of my pics are taken! Someday - when I win the lottery - I'll hire a permanent personal photographer to follow me around and just keep shooting my feet [Smile]

I would love to borrow some of your wife's fabulous heels! Tell her I miss seeing your posts of her feet and her heels -- you should get some new pics up of her.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

for your viewing pleasure, a few pics of her fav heels.. just for you PP

RPM

this one, may be her all time fav.. she is always asking me to find another pair like this. always on the lookout!
 -

her other favs.. used to wear these a lot for special occassions. now she's semi-retired them to hold on to them for later use
 -

another of her favs... she gets all excited when she puts them on. until i can find replacements, she's hardly wearing them at all. to maximize their life span
 -

i'll have more pics from her closet later this week.. or the weekend.

RPM

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty impressive. I think it would've been interesting to see the expression on her face with you lining up all her shoes across the living room to take pictures if she walked in the door. I'm guessing she was out?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links