Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Carmen's Sweaty Little Feet Fresh Out of Heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carmen's Sweaty Little Feet Fresh Out of Heels
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week one of the site's most popular models is back showing off her tiny little, sweaty feet for us, fresh out of heels. Carmen is the model and she finds herself in a park downtown, reading a trashy men's magazine. I find myself looking at those stinky little toes... and sniffing them later. [Woot]

Patrick

-

-

Lucky Me!!!
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL It's about TIME you're showing the tops of the ladies toes. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You da man Patrick!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are very sexy and do look like they have quite a nice scent to them!

You are very right....lucky lucky you! So I have to ask you, is the smell as heavenly as we would think?

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you are the FREAKIN MAN!! You already know what I think of Carmen. So how did they smell?

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen is one of the best girls on the site. I love her face just as much as the feet, and everything else. She's fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick.. lucky guy! awesome carmen feet...smelly
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky you, her soles are smokin' [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd to God in Power,
I always do toe shots too, but when I preview 2 photos out of an entire set, I tend to show what my site is known for, the soles. [Smile]

Lucky Andre,
No, you da man! LOL...

Phoselover,
They were a little damp right away, but to be honest, by time I got to smell them, they had been aired out a little bit more than I would have liked. There was a slight hint of that leather/butter smell (yeah, butter).

Foot Toons,
I knew you'd be jealous. Heehee... See above about the smell.

Ben,
Yes, Carmen is awesome. I am hoping to get with her soon for some more shots.

Sayonara,
I do consider myself lucky. Actually, I had to do a really gay pose for Carmen in order to get that, but it was so worth it.

FootLong,
Once again, I felt really lucky. I got some looks from those over at the bus stop. I was kinda shying away from doing it until Carmen put me in my place and told me I shouldn't care about them looking. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn right I'm jealous! I think I would have died with her smelly bare feet in my face! Lucky bastard!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is Fantasic! You are the Man Patrick!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many kudos on this yummy set ...
YOU da man!! [Woot]

(lovin her shoes and lookie at your BABY BLUE .... eyes!! [Laugh] )

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work Patrick..love the wrinkled shot!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18336 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful looking soles on that hottie and even better is that priceless/timeless shot of you doing what every man here wants to do with her feet and that is to get a good whiff [Big Grin]

great shots Patrick!! need more knowledgable/skilled fetishists out there like yourself giving us a great name

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she doesnt use lotion, id like ta lick the inside of those heels. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links