Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 5 x Allyoucanfeet (Chris, Jezzy, new model Sina - soles, shoes, toes)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 x Allyoucanfeet (Chris, Jezzy, new model Sina - soles, shoes, toes)
soleru
All Pro Poster
Member # 6873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleru   Author's Homepage   Email soleru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

here are some pics of Chris and Jezzy and 2 of my new model Sina:

-

-

-

-

-

Greetings

Soleru

--------------------
 -

Posts: 650 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! the middle redhead is really pretty. [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the young ladies have lovely feet. Especially the sexy redhead in the middle picture. Great post Soleru!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with everyone here----the redhead in pic # 3 is HOT!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
Great pics! the middle redhead is really pretty. [Smile]

Jezzy, the red-head, is indeed a hottie, I'm a member of the site and there's a shot of her soles under a chair that's to die for. [Thud]

Chris, the first model, is one of the best shoe-players on the planet. [Thumbs Up]

Sina, the last girl, is one of the new ladies and she has such sexy soles. This session featured her feet in black slingback pumps. She's adorable! [Hump]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] !!!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up to the (typical) excellence of Soleru postings. These girls not only have some of the most beautiful feet, they are also some of the most beautiful girls. I particularly love Jezzy, but they are all outstanding.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Up to the (typical) excellence of Soleru postings. These girls not only have some of the most beautiful feet, they are also some of the most beautiful girls. I particularly love Jezzy, but they are all outstanding.

Ben,

Jezzy's smile is lovely too! [Smile]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding photos!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sina [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catafal
Loyal Member
Member # 23681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catafal   Email catafal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soleru, you are still the best!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last pic is such a classic and ofc a nice one [Tongue]

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said this before, but these girls are very attractive! Do you happen to know the size of Jezzy's feet?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links