Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Exclusive Arabic Foot Fetish Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Exclusive Arabic Foot Fetish Video
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow hello every bod today . how are you all ? I hope all are fine . today I find that video on youtube website its for an arabic actress from a movie she have damn feet and her soles [Drool] anyway I hope you all like it as i do [Drool]

Enjoy With That Exclusive Arabic Video [Wu]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJ-dJ0HbCw&feature=related

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a damn good arch there. Nice find [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
That's a damn good arch there. Nice find [Smile]

[Smile] thanx but i was expect more sharing any way thank you man
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Ok
zaza_020410
Board Regular
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaza_020410   Email zaza_020410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this artist she called m3alle Zaeed..

i know a lot of things about her for information pm..ok

Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is fascinating. Thanks to the link, there are several associated videos to explore as well. Thank you for sharing this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
That is fascinating. Thanks to the link, there are several associated videos to explore as well. Thank you for sharing this.

thanx for the replay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by zaza_020410:
i know this artist she called m3alle Zaeed..

i know a lot of things about her for information pm..ok

yah i get her name now she have so sexy soles
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't understand a word but a good foot clip!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

thanx alot all
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since finding this post and following the link provided, I've spent some time checking out many of the associated videos and links of arabic origin. It's fascinating to me, and there are some very nice feet to be found in that realm.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

yah Ben Del Amitri there are realy nice feet video there
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

There are! It's almost worthy of being a sub category or a meaningful category branch within the foot fetish realm.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

zepp3lin
Loyal Member
Member # 22223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepp3lin   Author's Homepage   Email zepp3lin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol it's Saddam resurected.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links