Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pictures of feet new Pics on Pg 5 today (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Pictures of feet new Pics on Pg 5 today
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 6th 09. I put a few new pics up on pg 5. Have a pretty day everybody [Smile]

I never posted pics in here before, just made remarks on other posts & most of that was a long time ago. Here's a few of my girlswithfeet pics to share. I don't think these were ever on the site before.

-

-

My feet in sandals.

-

My "smell this" picture. I must have a hundred in this pose, guess it was one of my favorites. I don't get online much so I won't be doing a lot of this, just wanted to pitch in & contribute a little. Have a great day everybody.

-

My pretty paws. Feet & hands together.

Summer

[ July 06, 2009, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: summer feet ]

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by summer e:

-

My "smell this" picture.

Summer

Gladly! [Evil Grin] Thanks for sharing and don't be too much of a stranger!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try to make it less than a year or 2 like before. 3 weeks since logging in last time, I think it's a new record.

Summer

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
summer it's a pleasure seeing you post! lovely pics.. great pose. very sexy peds. please keep on stopping by!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board, and it is lovely to hear from you.

You look absolutely adorable. Your feet are just beautiful, and so sexy. Your toes are hot, and your fair skin looks so great with your french pedicure.

The look adorning your pretty face in your last pose is amazing. It is mesmerizing, and your soles look so soft, and have fantastic lines too.

Great pics, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Forgot one. Blonde minute. Last one I think.

-

Just figured out how to go up & paste this back in the orginal group. Getting use to this.

[ September 23, 2008, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: summer footgirl ]

Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks summer footgirl.
I wish i can suck your toes.

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about saving the best for last!!! i very much love this pose. the best one in my opinion.. why? the beautiful french tips are in full view!!! all your digits (close to that anyway) is visible!

very playful, very sexy.. oh such fair skin!!!!! i like it a lot!! thanks for sharing Summer!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to smell them!!! ;-)

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3rd pic really rocked. please more of them. thank you for sharing [Smile]

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh summer...Just loving this post...Lovely taste in heels (2nd Image) And the third is such a tease...Looking forward to your future updates for sure
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful photos summer of very beautiful feet! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such gorgeous, soft, ivory soles. I could plant my face in those all day long. [Smile]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Her feet look so soft!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY COW. Amazing pics!! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links