Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Your Favorite Picture (2 maximum)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Favorite Picture (2 maximum)
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious about what other people enjoy seeing. Some websites seem to leave me wondering, "Why'd they bother?" But others have me salivating! I figure there may be as many TYPES of foot fetish as there are foot fetishists.

Post a pic or two to show us in a nutshell what you LOVE to see. I know it's not easy, with so many nice feet out there. But give it a try!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'm a huge fan of the confident show-off who looks like she knows I want to worship those feet. I also love soles that still reveal an arch.

[ October 02, 2008, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: stopyczek ]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

-

I also love the arches themselves. A profile of the foot as it is arched is always a turn-on. You can sometimes mask some unfortunate features of a girl's foot, but in this pose they either have it or they don't.

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stopyczek...who is the girl in the second pic?? I gotta say, I see alot of feet, and those might be the best I have ever seen..please tell me you have had the chance to rub/lick them
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love high arches!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
stopyczek...who is the girl in the second pic?? I gotta say, I see alot of feet, and those might be the best I have ever seen..please tell me you have had the chance to rub/lick them

That is Tina from Tinas pretty piggie. See more of here -- http://www.tinasprettypiggies.com/
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what I like -- ARCHES. I'm also a big fan of flexible toes.

With respect to specific shots....

-

I like to see profile shots of high arched (like my friend Lori's above), shot from angles that accentuate the arch but not at the expense of showing off the other flattering parts of the foot....

-

I like close up shots of perfect toes (like those of my other friend Autumn above)that are shot close enough where I can clearly see the texture of the skin in between her toes....

-

-

-

-

Last and surely not least I like to see high arched feet and toes spreading, scrunching and flexing.

Note two of the scrunching pics are were borrowed from -- www.quinnflix.com -- my favorite foot fetish photographer by a long shot.

Edit: Broken picture link

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stopyczek:
 -

I'm a huge fan of the confident show-off who looks like she knows I want to worship those feet. I also love soles that still reveal an arch.

Wow, an oldie from my site. Glad you liked that. It was fun shooting Jacklyn Lick. I remember her stuff when I first began looking at foot photos online and it was so awesome to have her barefoot in front of me. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Yeah. She's great. I love the confidence she seems to have in her eyes. You're a lucky devil!
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love high arches and smooth heels. gotta remember how to post pictures!

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are what interests me.
Of course Im partial to my wifes feet [Wink]
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i fucking love Alexis, i just hate that foot vixens is a pay site. darnet!
 -
 -

Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links