Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Refuse the autumn!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Refuse the autumn!
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking with two other students, Anja and Sofie. The weather was betten then expected an when we noticed the grass was dry, we sat down. Sofie hated the fact that summer is over. "Letīs refuse the autumn", I said. Sofie agreed but we found out it was not much to do. "Letīs make a protest", I said. I proposed we could take a photo when the girls were sitting with their shoes off - to show that BAREFOOT IS BETTER - STOP THE AUTUMN! We laughed at the idea. Anja and Sofie took their shoes and socks off. "I hope my feet doesnīt smell", Sofie said.

-
Still discussing

-
Anja has stared her protest

-
Sofie too

-
"It was rather nice to get the shoes off"

-

-

-
Anjas feet

-
Sofies feet

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer is indeed over in Europe, but I do like to wonder if a lady wearing closed shoes has nice feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer is definatly the best time for seeing feet in the USA unless you live in Florida or California.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i am lucky. It's Spring here in Oz!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

But when girls are wearing closed shoes itīs more thrilling when they take the shoes off!
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

But itīs more thrilling when girls have closed shoes - when the shoes comes off!
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
But when girls are wearing closed shoes itīs more thrilling when they take the shoes off!

Agreed. Taking them off is like opening a Christmas gift when your a kid.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:

You said what I meant! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Well, i am lucky. It's Spring here in Oz!

Yeah, and in Texas I just watered and mowed the lawn this week! Its still in the 80s here and bare feet are everywhere.

Joef, its nice that your friends are always open to the suggestion of removing their shoes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna make such a mess over the sixth picture. Awesome stuff, love punk girl's feet!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think everyone in this forum should have friends like Joef!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must be the master negotiator to get them out of their shoes.
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links