Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » www.twisted-toes.com (LOTION)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: www.twisted-toes.com (LOTION)
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to put all my updates under this topic, and keep it updated. That way I dont have to keep making new ones!!
This is the update from tonight on www.twisted-toes.com. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

"Lotion" 10-5-08

-

-

-

-

[ October 05, 2008, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: TwistedToes ]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i think i hurt myeslf... !?
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The photographs are great (as usual) ... a gentle suggestion to consider making individual update posts - for followers of your site, it makes for easy search / retreival, and many of us (personally) enjoy the varied category / topics etc. - also allows us to see new photos at a glance and locate them (and older ones) quickly, under their respective headings. We all look forward to new preview photographs, and are thankful, of course, no matter how they are presented.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
The photographs are great (as usual) ... a gentle suggestion to consider making individual update posts - for followers of your site, it makes for easy search / retreival, and many of us (personally) enjoy the varied category / topics etc. - also allows us to see new photos at a glance and locate them (and older ones) quickly, under their respective headings. We all look forward to new preview photographs, and are thankful, of course, no matter how they are presented.

OK, will do!! [Wink] Thanks for the nice comment!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to rub that lotion! The first picture is fantastic...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics. that 2nd one looks like icing!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way the lotion is drizzled on reminds me of the Toaster Strudel frosting - reminds me of eating em as a kid and I would bitch because there wasn't enough frosting!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like icing on some edible soles [Jerkoff] you never disappoint

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great and sexy concept, TT. Your soft soles look so sexy covered in lotion...Wow! That third pic is so hot, and your soles look so sexy. Fantastic poses and great pics. Love them all!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links