Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife in stockings and red dress (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wife in stockings and red dress
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Darkers...
I don't know what do you think about pregnant feet. I know it's a particular kind of footfetish and I know there are people that appreciate it and people that do not like it.
The only thing I'm sure is that I love my wife Yenifer from the head to toes and I want to make no mortal this wonderful period that we are living now! The creature that lives inside her will be our first doughter. So I give my best wishes to my wife Yenifer and to myself [Smile]
Thanks for your attention and see you soon!!!!

The Caribbean Bandidos

http:///www.darkinfatuation.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful pics, as always! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania to you and your lovely lady and congratulations! [Cheers]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. All the best for the future joy to come [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great lloking feet love the hose. Nothing wrong with a pregnent women and her feet. Congrads on your first one!! With beautiful feet like her I can see how she got that way and I am sure you guys will have a few more no dought. I have 3 and they can be a handful but they can be great at the sametime. Enjoy fatherhood man it! You always hearthey grow fast and you don't really believe it till they get to their senoir year in high school. Again congrats and keep sending us pic her feet and her are beautiful!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!!! i can see why you love your wife (outwardly speaking).. and if her soul is a pretty as her soles... you're in great hands.

i'm not a dad yet, hope to be one of these coming years. wish you the best of luck with that. you did you wife well with this set. very beautiful set. thanks for sharing it with us.

i am very appreciative that you shared this set with her wearing hose.. i can't thank you enough for that. I enjoyed the mirror play. Best to you as new dad.

RPM

p.s. as a kid, as i started to accept that I liked feet, a lot of the women I knew then were pregnant, and the 'popular' ones always had on heels and hose! no.. i don't have a sub-fetish for pregnant feet.... but am glad you have such lovely pregnant feet.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks very sexy and has a pretty feet

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends!
We give a great thanx to all our fans that reply to this message!!!
Really thank you a million!!!

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoFootMan
Loyal Member
Member # 2144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoFootMan   Email CairoFootMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all i would like to say, i adore Yenifer's feet.
So sweet.
Also i am so sad as i had a photo of her, the one that was on the site, but lost it and i wish to have it again.
Kissing her feet,
Slave from Cairo

--------------------
Hi All

i Love female feet so much

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! [Thumbs Up] Great pics of your wife and her feet! She looks great and so do her feet!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking wife with great looking feet. With feet like that I'm surprised you had time to have what some people would call "normal sex". Only kidding. Congrats [Cheers]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Bandido! I wish the best for you and your wife and your child to be. Blessings!
Oh yeah, those feet are amazing. Please feel free to post more in nylons.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those sheer color shocking and your wife feet looks great.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy toes in hose. love her nail polish. thanks for sharing
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links