Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Layla's Buttery Soft Popcorn Feet (black toenails)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Layla's Buttery Soft Popcorn Feet (black toenails)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Halloween everyone! Layla is featured this week and she's getting in the Halloween mood by getting ready to watch some horror films. She popped some popcorn for the night and is comfy in her little white lacy socks. Only one problem... she's looking for someone to watch the movie with so she doesn't get scared. Finding you footguys at the end of the couch, she can't help but tease you a little by sticking her size 7s into the bowl of popcorn, and even buttering them up while they're in there. It doesn't take long for those socks to come off. Now the only problem is are you going to be able to watch a movie right now, or will you be stuck on her buttery soft feet?

Patrick

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i wanna lick those soles~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum. Layla. I always like Layla. Patrick, it seems she always loves having stuff dripping from those beautiful toes of hers. My favorite is, maybe was, the baby food set. Ohh man, I'm heading over the site now to get this set. Very original idea.

You have the camera stopped down real nice to capture all the detail. I won't banter with the camera geek love her though [Smile]

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you know... popcorn always kind of did smell like feet.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum!!!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy is not even the right word for this set Patrick!! Sexy and mouth watering [Drool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I can only imagine what that smelled like. I'll never look at a trip to the movies the same way again. Throw in some sugar and make kettle corn...mmmmmmmm.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice nail length and sexy toes. Great looking soles...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last pic made me explode...i couldnt handle those sexy toes

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Patrick those are great pics and a wonderful Idea. I Bet you ate that popcorn right up didn't you little boy? [Wink] BTW I love her socks. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
Well you know... popcorn always kind of did smell like feet.

That's funny that you say that because I girl I dated for 3 years had a certain pair of black dress shoes she'd wear to work that made her feet really sweat. I swore to her that her feet smelled like buttery popcorn, especially when her feet were really warm and really damp.

Patrick

P.S. Layla wore her tennis shoes and socks for about 10 hours before we got together to do this set and I got to be the one to take them off for her. Her feet had the popcorn smell to them already too. Not bragging or anything... [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeystevens
Board Regular
Member # 21258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeystevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man it is a toss up if Layla or Mommie have the best feet out there. When is Layla gonna be a Wus feature model?I'll be waiting.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by joeystevens:
Man it is a toss up if Layla or Mommie have the best feet out there. When is Layla gonna be a Wus feature model?I'll be waiting.

Maybe somewhere down the line. That is up to Wu. He's been awesome enough to ask me to shoot Carmen, Kimmie w/ Kellie and most recently Madison for his feature sets. In 2009 I get to shoot Cierra for one too. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links