Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » @ ejc8708 (flooding the board)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: @ ejc8708 (flooding the board)
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ejc8708,

Please do not flood the board with replies to old threads. You have managed to knock off the front page most of the newest posts and replaced them with several that are almost half a year old. This was addressed to another member a few days ago already as well.

Thanks,
LeDaemon

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I second that! Use some common sense, people.

Pushing up 45 old posts is just unacceptable!

[Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to comment on this post last to bring it back to the top.

This is only the second time it's happened but it can get quite annoying [Nut Kick]

Geeeeeeeeeeee I sound like an old man hehehehehe... [Tongue]

Seriously... hope that this doesn't become a trend. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i will admit i was wrong with what i did the other day although I didnt do it intentionally to knock other posts off the page but.....

what if someone hasnt visited in quite a while and was going back through old posts and commented? Im just wondering. I mean Im sure it doesnt happen often but, ya know.

Just curious
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Its alright to comment on a couple..but 45 or more...its pushing it dude. Could be worse though...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While on this topic - respectfully request the issue of avatar sizing and signatures be addressed as well. The sizes have been growing exponentially over the past month or so, to the point of where some of them are taking up anywhere from a quarter-width of the screen to half of it - where avatars and signatures are becoming as large as the actual photos in the thread(s).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Craigy boy has been having some issues regarding the resizing process though. I have seen a few others though that have not asked for help and have had there avatar huge for an extended period of time too.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:

what if someone hasnt visited in quite a while and was going back through old posts and commented? Im just wondering. I mean Im sure it doesnt happen often but, ya know.

Just curious
Scott

I would understand is some cases if it was jumbled or maybe mixed matched, but ejc8708 flooded one particular site like spam.

I also agree with Ben's concern about the Avatar sizes....... mine is too small [Laugh] .... kidding [Tongue] ..... ok, but on a serious note, some are too big and when they leave comments on a thread, it shifts the threads messages over so you have to always use the bottom scroll bar. *shrugging sholders*

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
While on this topic - respectfully request the issue of avatar sizing and signatures be addressed as well. The sizes have been growing exponentially over the past month or so, to the point of where some of them are taking up anywhere from a quarter-width of the screen to half of it - where avatars and signatures are becoming as large as the actual photos in the thread(s).

I've been addressing them as I've come across them. In the past two days I've PMed about 4 people to resize their avatars and sigs. Everyone has been complying as soon as they've been able to.

This stuff isn't nothing too bad though. Could be flame wars to extinguish or illicit pedo or incest stuff that could be posted to deal with. I've only had to have two folks banned for that type of crap. No one has done anything purposely to cause problems recently.

And with that I'll go ahead and close this post to prevent it from becoming a bitchfest.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links