Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » found photo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: found photo
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an old photo from the past that I found.
http://img252.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35540_dirty_122_394lo.jpg

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats kinda scary Tyger7, Halloween is over [Roll Eyes] . Is that frankenfoot? [Laugh] just playin babe(Maybe) [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO. Yeah that is kinda scary shelley. I was diggin thru my photos and decided to post it. That pic is almost 10 years old. Before i was married, one of my old female friends and i were hangin' out down in deep ellum on a friday night. We were stopping random girls and asking them to pose their feet. This girl and her boyfriend were coming out of a night club. They were playing around and for some reason she was trying to wipe her dirty barefeet on his pants leg. She had no problem posing for our camera. I've got many more random pic's of girls feet from that night.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post them all Babe, I'm sure this forum will love them. Did you ever post that pic anywhere before cause it looks really familar but I sometimes forget what I had for dinner last night [Laugh] Post Baby Post [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

No. That's the first time for that one. Shelley, i'm having trouble post more than one pic.. i'm trying to figure this out. [Confused]

--------------------

------Tyger7

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Use Photobucket babe. its real user friendly, like me lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links