Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More old pics of my wifes feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More old pics of my wifes feet
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img=http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc904/th_24010_yuio_122_904lo.jpg][img=http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc1132/th_24013_df_122_1132lo.jpg][img=http://img197.imagevenue.com/loc165/th_24014_clenched_122_165lo.jpg][img=http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc451/th_24020_jobshoot_122_451lo.jpg]
[img=http://img224.imagevenue.com/loc484/th_24021_holdn_122_484lo.jpg]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Pic #4 of the first set and pic#1 of the second set were snap'd in a conference room at her job. She had a friend snap them as a suprise for me. This was almost 10 years ago when we first met. She was really fascinated with my passion for womans feet. On that same day, she had a few of her employees pose for some pics too. It blew my mind when she gave me that envelope full of foot pics later that day! I'll share those with you tommorrow.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are awesome Babe [Thumbs Up] . Great post. can't wait to see the rest [Big Grin] Love Ya...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Thanks shelley!

--------------------

------Tyger7

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. she did that for ya.. cool!!!!

http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24455_moneyshot_122_392lo.jpg

getting that shot in an envelope would certainly grab my attention.

tyger... i'm happy for ya.. and whenever you post the others.. i'll be on the lookout.. nice to hear that your wife thought that far out of the box to suprise you.. cool

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Yeah she's cool like that. She says "it's only feet. What's the big deal"? She can't understand why some woman find it so weird. She knows I [Jerkoff] to pic's and videos of other womans feet. And she will give me her feet whenever I want them.. No questions ask. And to think, she knew nothing of a foot fetish until she met me.

--------------------

------Tyger7

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
Yeah she's cool like that. She says "it's only feet. What's the big deal"? She can't understand why some woman find it so weird. She knows I [Jerkoff] to pic's and videos of other womans feet. And she will give me her feet whenever I want them.. No questions ask. And to think, she knew nothing of a foot fetish until she met me.

She's a keeper for sure good sir! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

It's cheaper to keeper. [Wink]

--------------------

------Tyger7

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
It's cheaper to keeper. [Wink]

Usually...it depends on what it's going to cost to keep her. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

[Cool] Very true my friend.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links