Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Suprise pix for me.. taken by my wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Suprise pix for me.. taken by my wife
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife snap'd these at her job as a suprise gift for me on oct. 15, 1999. I could'nt believe it! There names in order are claudia, a very close friend of hers. Who has let me take pix of her feet on many occassions. I'll post those later. Next is Janice, who claims to have dated a guy with a foot fetish. And then there's Fabiola. The last 2 pix are of some young college girl my wife met at a nail salon on another day. She said she was hot. I must've nearly [Jerkoff] myself raw to those 2 pix back in the day! [Laugh] Anyway, I hope you all can appreciate these. Next up, I have pix from a foot party I went to in L.A. way back in june of 1999. Stay tuned

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your're wife is the coolest! Better not let that one go.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya bro. [Hump] thanx [Big Grin]

--------------------

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn bro you are lucky to have her i wish my girlfriend was that cool [Cry]

love the pics bud can't wait to see the foot party ones i really want to go to one one day [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Yeeeah buddy!! At least do one in this lifetime. I'll post those pics tonite. But remember, these are old pics.. nothing like the footparties today. There are so many restrictions and rules now. This party was a little more laid back. I even saved a flyer from it.

--------------------

------Tyger7

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got a cool wife [Cool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Your're wife is the coolest! Better not let that one go.

Patrick

Agreed! There aren't many women that would be cool with this! BTW The blonde is SWEET! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesi077     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a great wife
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW!!! and I thought MY wife was accomodating..... cool collection of shots

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn bro- a wife who takes pics of other girls! That's awesome! Personally I'd would find that very arousing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Thanks everybody!! Yes is it is arousing too! She's done this on several occassions. If you want to get picture's of girls feet, try asking your wife, girlfriend or any cool female you know to snap some pics for you. I've found that women feel less threatened by another woman. At least from what i've seen. Woman have better ways of persuasion. [Evil Grin] I probably would'nt be married if this were'nt true. [Laugh]

--------------------

------Tyger7

footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutly love Fabiola's feet

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!!!!! you've got the collest wife!!! my is cool, but not that cool.... no pics of other gals for her.. enjoy your good fortune!!! wonderful!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links