Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics from my first foot party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from my first foot party
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in 1999 on saturday, june 26th. I flew out to Los angeles for my first foot party. I was dating michelle, a sexy ebony queen with size 10 feet. Yeah, they were just starting throw foot gigs. But this was something slightly different. I don't really remember where I got word about it. But some lady who was known as Dr. Susan Block was throwing this thing. I really did'nt care. I just knew I had to be there. I told michelle about it and she was on board. Long story short. There was a small crowd in a very intimate setting. There were some well known photographer's and artist up in there. Ed Fox, Tony Ward.. just to name a few. If you collected leg show, leg action or leg sex like myself, Chances are you've witness some of these guys work. Anyway, This was a foot fetish seminar. kinda like something you would see on Real sex HBO. It's was cool. Everything on this party flyer took place that night. It was fun!! I massaged feet, sucked toes and took some pics. I kicked with Ed Fox too.. shadowed him the whole night. That enabled me to snap these pics. Because they were only allowing the pros to take pics that night. But once again, I put that little "canon" sure shot camera to work. I had more of 'em, but some how lost them over the years. By the way, the first pic is of michelle's soles. Her feet were so soft and use to smell so good!! She use to allow me to be a glut with her big feet! Just like my wife does. Well, here the pics.

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Here are some random pic's michelle and i took while we were hanging out one night here in downtown dallas. We were trying to see how many women would actually pose their feet for our camera. We were pretty successful that night.

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------

------Tyger7

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like 1999 was a banner year for you!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So women had it $50 bucks cheaper....

and it makes sense, as men would frequent such a place more often than a woman would

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

I've been to a few foot parties here in dallas within the last couple of years. Had a blast. But, I still did'nt like the fact that you could'nt at least take some pics of the models feet while at the party. All you leave with is the memories in your head.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, both of the foot party and the women in downtown Dallas. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Thanks brotha'.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links