Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » here we go with the footjobs,myex from highscool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: here we go with the footjobs,myex from highscool
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
this is brit, she was basically my first girlfriend and we were together for 2 years, she loved me loving her feet,and loved giving me footjobs, i mean where ever we went she would say "lemmie rub ur cock with my feet babe" id be like:okkkaaaayyy" anyway, this is sadly all i have of her...but were still cool and i talk to her once an a while, her boyfriend hates her feet, what a jackass.
any who heres a few pics a 2 vids,sadly like i said , all i got!?

[ November 09, 2008, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
god these pictures are so fucking old, ahahahahahahha look at my room, HA! holy shit this is old. im a nostalgic...ha!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like someone got his ass banned... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links