Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet (her feet taken by her11-10-08)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (her feet taken by her11-10-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pics she took herself before bed last night.

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just one question for Mrs NomoScott...

Are your feet and legs tired b/c those beautiful feet have been running through my mind all day! [Big Grin]

Many thanks for sharing...VERY SEXY!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny, but after awhile, "Thank you" just doesn't seem to cut it anymore...

I know that I have said "thank you" in so many ways...

But it is beginning to feel inadequate as a way to express my sincere and heart felt thanks and gratitude...

I mean really, how does one adequately thank someone for such a deep and satisfying come?

After awhile, words begin to fail me...

How do you tell a woman that her and her feet pleasure me in ways that are hard to explain?

Ms Nomoscott, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, for sharing your gorgeous and most stunning feet with me.

I freely, and honestly admit, that I simply cannot look at your feet and resist the temptation to masturbate myself...

God it feels so good to "look" at your feet!

Please talk with your husband and insist that he provide a way for those of us so inclined to say "thank you" in a more tangible and meaningful way.

It is the least we can do to say "thank you" for some of the most delicious, stimulating visual imagery that I have received in a very long time.

"Thank you"!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love for those to be the last thing I see before falling asleep. Guaranteed good dreams.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics nomoscott [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

lol
thanks a bunch fellas!
she is loving this.
Scott

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links