Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Asian foot fun… Finally some better images! (updated, more pics!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Asian foot fun… Finally some better images! (updated, more pics!)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it’s been a little over 2 years now and she finally agreed... My shy Thai girlfriend FINALLY let me snap some images of her cute & meaty little size five’s. They’re pretty much my all time favorite Asian feet, they’ve got amazing texture (great for footjobs) & have a lot of character (she’s not a city girl so she’s done her fair share of bare foot’n). Best of all they’re part of really great, late twenties Thai woman. Wish I could show you the rest of her but she’s certainly not there yet… Photos of her feet are a major hurdle. She’s still a little confused by my interest but does love the extra foot attention. She knows I’ll be posting a least a couple images of her peds here, she’s somewhat surprised I’m not the only guy in the world interested in feet… Remember you average Thai woman will take care of her feet but certainly doesn’t view them as sexual part of the body… Far from it actually [Smile]

Anyway here are a couple/three from the other night, she didn’t feel like making love but did get pretty frisky with her feet during a little foot massage session! Wish I could post some of those images!

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

[ November 15, 2008, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think I might have messed up the image links, here’s another go at it!

Thanks again for looking [Cheers]

-

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice looking soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks ok to me so far. Hope to see more soon [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some hot little Asian soles!!! Please post more!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE SOLES
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks gents, appreciate the comments... Think she does as well (she has that puzzled look on her face right now), says she's going to have her nails done tonight... Maybe more pictures??? She also corrected me on the size, they're size 6's now. Hope to post a few more images soon.

Thanks again [Cheers]

Asiafoot

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

A few more images for you all, I’ll post a few “adult” oriented images in the applicable forum a little later as well [Fingers Crossed]

She was more open to images last night after getting her nails done through she’s a bit sensitive about their appearance. I’m fine with them (As a sole man) but she thinks they’re too small… “Look no good” or “Mai Suay kha” she’ll often say. In all honesty I find a lot of Thai women have “none-standard” somewhat narrow toenails often shaped to a point, I’ve never been a big fan & thankfully my girl keeps her nails very short. Regardless I love her meaty little feet & the lady they’re part of! Anyway here are the images, hope to post more soon. Not sure how long she’ll be open to pictures, maybe something she see’s a passing fancy (the image taking, not the foot fun) and at some point I’m sure she’ll want to keep things more private, probably when we move back to Thailand. But for now while we live outside the Kingdom it’s still a go, wish she’d let me post an image of her but that’s a firm no and she does check! In fact I’m sure she’ll be over my shoulder shortly to see exactly what I’m typing [Laugh]

The images…Thanks for looking & comments! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

-

-

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome update!!! Love her soles!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always adored Asian girl's feet. I had 3 Asian girls in one of my art classes one semester, one of which was REALLY tall and had HUGE feet, but the other two had really tiny feet. I found myself often day dreaming in that class while staring at those 6 soles and 30 toes. I'm always game to see some Asian feet here on the forum. Post as often as you can. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again gents, appreciate the comments! Not sure exactly what she thinks but honestly feel she's finding this pretty cool as well... She just smiles and says "same like you" everytime a comment is made [Big Grin]

Thanks again for looking, posting some adult stuff later, she's got final approval there!

[Cheers]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links