Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nadira from Egypt - Arabic soles!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nadira from Egypt - Arabic soles!!!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the lates model at exoticfootmodels.com. Her name is Nadira and she is from Egypt. HOpe you like her and her feet, toes and spicy hot soles [Smile]

BTW. I know some has problems with imagevenue. Im working on a new way of displaying pictures.
If you dont want to use imagevenue the images posted here are posted on the site as previews as well.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah I'm not so sure what it is but Image Venue has been acting funny lately....great big soles on her though!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am huge into Egyptian art and history. I will DVR any shows that come on about ancient Egypt and even have a 4 foot tall Anubis statue by my bedroom door. [Smile] It's nice to see an Egyptian girl here on the site. Makes me want to go there even more now.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visitied Egypt some time ago but unfortnually, there is not much women out on the streets. The women you see are mostly tourists. But maybe i visited the wrong parts of Egypt [Smile]

I got a statue too, in bronze and its weight must be around 300 kg something. When i tranported it home my car didnt like the weight.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting previews on site, so we dont have to go to image avenue. This sites GREAT by the way, I can't believe how hot the girls are & the quality of it all. Looks like the best pay foot site on the net.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Scandanavian feet site has some of the better feet out there - or at least the feet that suit me the best. but Lamdaman, I have always wondered why the Scandanavian models always have their feet unpolished.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm very nice soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaza_020410
Board Regular
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaza_020410   Email zaza_020410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am from egypt
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
I visitied Egypt some time ago but unfortnually, there is not much women out on the streets. The women you see are mostly tourists. But maybe i visited the wrong parts of Egypt [Smile]

I got a statue too, in bronze and its weight must be around 300 kg something. When i tranported it home my car didnt like the weight.

well well now you are kidding .this girl is not from Egypt i am sure with that also she did not like egyptan womens at all look at my recent posts there is many of real Egyptan womens there and if u realy see Fat woman in Egypt that is not mean that all Egyptan woman Must be 300 kg . i asure you there is very beauteful woman there in Egypt als they have great culture,history and also sweet feet of many womens .anyway nice post i hope to see more of SWEDEN blond womans feet becuse i like blonds alot
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

quote:
I think the Scandanavian feet site has some of the better feet out there - or at least the feet that suit me the best. but Lamdaman, I have always wondered why the Scandanavian models always have their feet unpolished.
Me too. But i belive its because of the cold weather so for over half of the year they wear boots.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

quote:
well well now you are kidding .this girl is not from Egypt i am sure with that also she did not like egyptan womens at all look at my recent posts there is many of real Egyptan womens there and if u realy see Fat woman in Egypt that is not mean that all Egyptan woman Must be 300 kg . i asure you there is very beauteful woman there in Egypt als they have great culture,history and also sweet feet of many womens .anyway nice post i hope to see more of SWEDEN blond womans feet becuse i like blonds alot
She is 100% egyptian but she lives in Sweden i did not shot her in Egypt. I love Egypt and i will be going back perhaps next year [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
quote:
She is 100% egyptian but she lives in Sweden i did not shot her in Egypt. I love Egypt and i will be going back perhaps next year [Smile]
[Fingers Crossed] [Wu]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links