Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Once again, Wifes sexy 6's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Once again, Wifes sexy 6's
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had my flickr account deleted for some reason so all of my posts were missing pictures. Will try to post new pics once a week or so.

[IMG]  -  -  -  -  - Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com[/IMG]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a very luck man, your wife must have the must sexies feet I have ever seen. Do you have pics of her in flipflops?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fucking awesome!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those pink heels are hot as hell and i love how the nail polish echos that. nice!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy as usual fdf...

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' delish [Mmm] .... Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, my flickr was deleted too! up to now they cannot tell me why!
But the pics are hot though! I could have fun with those feet...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just jerked off to the pic with the silver heels and red polish, fucking perfect bro!
Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 84z28:
i just jerked off to the pic with the silver heels and red polish, fucking perfect bro!

That's fuckin awesome!

--------------------
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet mate. Love small peds. Flickr? That sucks. I had my paid account deleted for posting "copyrighted" pics. Yeah, right. My own fucking pics! Luckily, it was cut the month the next payment was due. I was so angry.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful as usual!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics sweetheart!!
I really love her red and silver heels - WOW [Drool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome as always.... Thanx for sharing friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first pic with her French pedicure is amazing. Plus, she has great taste in shoes--I love her open-toe mules.

Thank you for sharing!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Great pics sweetheart!!
I really love her red and silver heels - WOW [Drool]

Thanks Mommie! they are damn sexy huh?
And you should know sexy feet and shoes! yours are amazing!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links