Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new girls feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new girls feet
casper
Board Regular
Member # 7781

Icon 6 posted      Profile for casper   Author's Homepage   Email casper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
 -
 -

she is new to the whole scene lots more where that came from if you like them. feedback please

--------------------
ilove you

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice! but she should take that grey sweater off there and put the pics on adult content, seems like underneath that, there are gooood things to share with us... by now very sexy feet! [Big Grin]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
casper
Board Regular
Member # 7781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for casper   Author's Homepage   Email casper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idk if she would be down for that. I know she is okay with the feet tho. Nice feed back.

--------------------
ilove you

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dig very much. would like to see more mos def
Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dig very much. would like to see more mos def
Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, we want more!!! Nice toes!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im digging these. love the skinny toes and narrow soles [Drool] . i like her lip ring too.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the soles thank you [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by casper:
idk if she would be down for that. I know she is okay with the feet tho. Nice feed back.

oh! so sad! i trully hope she agree to do so... just hide her face if she is shy about it, but she should show a whole "combo" of her body/feet, cause she looks pretty sexy at all!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

who else here, wants her to show what's under that grey sweater?
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy lookin feet and from what i can see over the toes to her face, she looks like a very cute girl! Great post!

More pics!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these! More please! Do you think she'd be down for some feet & face pics? The glimpse of the lip ring & gauged ears is even hotter to me. I love girls with that kind of look.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Love the way she's discretely hidden her face and modesty. A classy model.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Showing her feet and face is just fine.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links