Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » No one ever said it would be easy........ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: No one ever said it would be easy........
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but that doesn't mean it can't be fun!

So here I was, faced with another day of vacuuming and dusting! If there's one thing (aside from shopping - yuck) that really dislike doing, vacuuming is one of them! The only positive is it can be a good workout!

But then...I was looking down at the contrast between my polish, my black sweats and the vacuum ....

-

and thought -- I could have some fun with this!

-

-

As a result - this thread was created!!!!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And of course, the ever infamous "mirror" shot! [Big Grin]

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a solution so that you'll never have to vacuum again;
How about I just lick your soles clean every time you walk on your carpet.

[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I have a solution so that you'll never have to vacuum again;
How about I just lick your soles clean every time you walk on your carpet.

[Mmm]

Now that sounds like a mutually productive arrangement! [Smile]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Wonderful toes (and color) my lovely. I'd love to see your face as I'm sure it's wonderful too! [Wink]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

-

Wonderful toes (and color) my lovely. I'd love to see your face as I'm sure it's wonderful too! [Wink]
Thanks MC - one of these days I will probably put my pic up. The longer I'm a member here the more comfortable I am.

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave it to perfectpeds to take a mundane house project and turn it into something fun for her and beneficial to the forum. That blue toenail polish rocks!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey PP, I think I've got this exact color on. And I agree that vacuuming is no fun. I have to do that tomorrow along with some mopping. Sweet pics!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, love the polish; very attractive. I'd love to volunteer to push the vacuum-cleaner if those lovely toes were ahead of me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Thanks MC - one of these days I will probably put my pic up. The longer I'm a member here the more comfortable I am.
No worries and I now we can't wait to see it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This gives a whole new meaning to Clean-up Time!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Leave it to perfectpeds to take a mundane house project and turn it into something fun for her and beneficial to the forum. That blue toenail polish rocks!

Aw Fate111 - I'm glad you appreciate my sense of "fun" LOL I'm always thinking of ways to mix business with pleasure! ha ha ha

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Hey PP, I think I've got this exact color on. And I agree that vacuuming is no fun. I have to do that tomorrow along with some mopping. Sweet pics!

Hey Shasha - always nice to hear from you! If only we could blink our eyes and have all the chores done... BUT -- unfortunately.... there's more work to be done....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

OK - do you know how hard it is to balance on one foot while holding a spray bottle in the other and trying to hold yourself still enough to take the shot?

HAHAHA -- sometimes I think I could skip the gym and get my workouts from just holding a pose and trying to take my own photos - not to mention the pretzel twists and turns to get some shots! LOL

But it's all worth it if it pleases YOU - the members at Wu's!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links