Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » UpCuming Update For Shellsfeet.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UpCuming Update For Shellsfeet.com
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xmas tree $200
Tree Decorations $150
Wreath $60
Reindeer $35
Tree Skirt $36
Pedicure $60
New bulbs for tree cause alot were broken $5
Santa Hat $6
Lingerie $56
Snow $12
Spending $620 bringing you the best Christmas themed foot fetish pics that I can do
$ Absolutely Priceless
(Enjoy These and theres alot more coming)
 -
 -
Ya'll tell me what you think of these? [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya babe i love the pictures so much your sole are mmmmm good [Jerkoff]

Merry Christmas beautiful [Kiss]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, Shelley! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley you look so cute in that hat! And I LOVE the pedi. You're right, these images are priceless!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
Oh ya babe i love the pictures so much your sole are mmmmm good [Jerkoff]

Merry Christmas beautiful [Kiss]

Thank you llcoolj58, The pic update for this set will Begin Wednesday. [Thumbs Up] Love Ya...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Very nice, Shelley! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you very much Fate111 [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Shelley you look so cute in that hat! And I LOVE the pedi. You're right, these images are priceless!!

Thank you Shasha [Big Grin] . I have been planning these pics for the better part of the year and I'm glad that you noticed what I was trying to accomplish...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pictures!!
You are constantly out doing yourself!! [Smile]
I love these pictures!! Job VERY WELL DONE!! [Thumbs Up]
[Kiss]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tis' the season to [Jerkoff] . That first pic is adorable!! I'll be dreamin' of a white xmas tonite alright. And it won't be snow. [Wink] Thanks shell! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this set is way too funny!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!

ok.. i'll explain in a second.

first.. looking hot.. Merry Christmas to you and yours! looking fab like always! love how the ring on your second toe on your left foot matches the polish!!

now fow what is so funny.. i was at a wedding rehearsal this weekend. two sisters that could pass for twins were there... both had on nail polish almost identical to yours. i was talking to one of them about how i can do a nice shoot.. and how one of Wu's gals did such a shoot. she thought it was a nice idea.. though I only got the shot of her hands (might get the toes at the wedding day)

what color were the nails.. one sister had the color set on your right foot.. the other had the set of the left foot. and they thought it'd be cool to get them side by side!

then my wife came in and said the colors would draw too much attention from the bride.. and they should tame it down just for the day.. and i shot a look at my wife.. and she shot it right back at me closing that discussion! lol!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow babe what a work [Smile]

How are you babe. ur feet r looking oh so sexy.

Love u
Kf!

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Awesome pictures!!
You are constantly out doing yourself!! [Smile]
I love these pictures!! Job VERY WELL DONE!! [Thumbs Up]
[Kiss]

Thank you TT [Big Grin] I think I got a little carried away with these pics cause I'm a total kid and love the holidays [Laugh] Wait till you see what I have planned for new years. It will make this Xmas set look like amatuer hour [Laugh] ...Shelley
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
Tis' the season to [Jerkoff] . That first pic is adorable!! I'll be dreamin' of a white xmas tonite alright. And it won't be snow. [Wink] Thanks shell! [Thumbs Up]

Gee Tyger I only wonder what kinda snows gonna be hitting the floor at your house
[Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
this set is way too funny!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!

ok.. i'll explain in a second.

first.. looking hot.. Merry Christmas to you and yours! looking fab like always! love how the ring on your second toe on your left foot matches the polish!!

now fow what is so funny.. i was at a wedding rehearsal this weekend. two sisters that could pass for twins were there... both had on nail polish almost identical to yours. i was talking to one of them about how i can do a nice shoot.. and how one of Wu's gals did such a shoot. she thought it was a nice idea.. though I only got the shot of her hands (might get the toes at the wedding day)

what color were the nails.. one sister had the color set on your right foot.. the other had the set of the left foot. and they thought it'd be cool to get them side by side!

then my wife came in and said the colors would draw too much attention from the bride.. and they should tame it down just for the day.. and i shot a look at my wife.. and she shot it right back at me closing that discussion! lol!

RPM

That is pretty cool RPM. Are you serious? that they had there feet painted like mine? Please post the pics. I would love to see them babe. I was gonna have them done one toe red one toe green then I decided to have them done as you see here, when I get my nails done it sometimes takes 2 hours or so because I want the pedicure to match what I have in mind however it almost always turns out different but I am always satisfied with the results. It always helps that the ladies who do my feet know I have a website and tons of people will be admiring there artistry. I will be giving my nail salon pics of my feet for there wall as per there requests...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links