Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Australian Summer Sole Safari- Random Strangers- Part 1 (x32!Outrageous) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Australian Summer Sole Safari- Random Strangers- Part 1 (x32!Outrageous)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicole has 6 1/2 med school feet out for a jog.
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carrie & Tina have 18 year old holiday feet.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Charlie & Anna have dancer feet.
 -

Angela & Sonya were out for a walk at the beach.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Sam & Esther have size 39 intern feet.
 -
 -

Emma has 18 year old clubbing 5s.
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Claudia took her 19 year old 37s for a night on the town.
 -
 -

Felicity & Elizabeth have 18 year old 7 and 8 concert feet.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you post some of the best pics. here at WU's. [Thumbs Up]

The first pic. of the third set has me (figuratively) [Jerkoff] all over my monitor.

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just amazing documentary!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man,bless goodguy,he always does phenomenal work,always. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Ol' Boy..get these girls to wrinkle those soles up! Great Job!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post of the year dude you're like some sort of foot fetish prophet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah what IS your secret? Like how do you get such nice girls, in such large quantities if you've never met them before? If I did that I'm certain I'd have the feds straight on me hahaha
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
How do you get such nice girls, in such large quantities if you've never met them before?
I'm Goodguyneighbor [Smile]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up to the usual excellent standard, these photographs are nice and I love the fact that the girls are FIT, beautiful, under 300 pounds and actually have bodies, faces and personalities! Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Goodguy, what a post!
I don't know what your secret is, but you sure know how to get the ladies to bare their soles!
Your work must be so tantalizing, if it were me, i'd have a permanent tent in my pants! Lol
Awesome models with totally delectable feet!
Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All great! I like Emma's and Claudia's feet a lot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links