Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cheerleaders

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheerleaders
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted web finds the other day, and altho i dont really dont like to do it, heres another one. Scroll through all the pages please, and Im sure you'll leave the site satisfied. BTW, although the girl on the last page in the bra and panties isn't showing feet, I'm still in love with her.

http://www.gunaxin.com/hot-usc-trojans-fans-and-song-girls/5111

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was i looking in the right place?.There were barefoot pics of the girls but,most of the pics wern't barefoot pics.There are some pretty looking dark-haired cheerleaders in there though that i would love to know the names of or see their feet!! [Smile]

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*grumbles bitterly*
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know what is about cheerleaders, but they will always have a special place in my pants hehehe

why no foot shots?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boobs on the two girls in the middle of the first page were awesome to look at and their eyes were captivating....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would definitely be smelling these girls' stinkies fer sure! preferably right after a long hard practice or even an active game, hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wearing USC gear makes them hideous to me. Fuck the Condoms.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i would definitely be smelling these girls' stinkies fer sure! preferably right after a long hard practice or even an active game, hee Hee [Big Grin]

Reminds me of an ex I used to have in middle school. She was a year older than me and I used to message her feet after she had soccer practice.

I remember I got to worship her feet 4 times after the games/practices. Her feet would be really smelly and I'm talking about her whole foot not only under the toes. damn I miss her..... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links