Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shout out for soleman24

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shout out for soleman24
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you like these cause this is what you asked me to do so as the Joker said "And here we go" [Big Grin] .
 -
 -
 -
let me know if ya'll like these...Shelley [Kiss] BTW that little piece of chocolate stuck in my toenail is from a coming soon set. It must be a little that I didn't eat off [Tongue]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey great! when will be my turn???

Lots of love my sweetest shelley

[ December 23, 2008, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: kfcc ]

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling him out... How mean! I'm sure he likes it though. [Evil Grin] I mean, it could have been much worse, I am sure - which we've seen when you called out someone for having a little less downstairs. You're turning into a humiliatrix, Shelley.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering about that piece of chocolate haha
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Calling him out... How mean! I'm sure he likes it though. [Evil Grin] I mean, it could have been much worse, I am sure - which we've seen when you called out someone for having a little less downstairs. You're turning into a humiliatrix, Shelley.

Patrick

I have never considered me to be a humiliatrix Patrick but when I see a guy with a little dick, I just can't stop myself from chuckling. These are the pics he asked for and you know me Patrick [Big Grin] I deliver what people ask from me [Wink] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, that top picture gets a big monkey thumbs up! (Of course being a fan of the foot fetish/humiliation mix does make me a bit biased...)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Shelley, that top picture gets a big monkey thumbs up! (Of course being a fan of the foot fetish/humiliation mix does make me a bit biased...)

Thank you FIASCo and please try to keep that monkey at bay [Laugh] . I made a few humiliation clips tonight that I think I can do some for my site. (the clips I made for tonight are gonna be private for now) Thanx for posting to my thead Babe...Shelley E.B.G. [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

gsrb
Board Regular
Member # 33210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsrb   Email gsrb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the soles. hate the long nails..just a personnel preference.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links