Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Your Favorite Foot Shot Pose and Why You Like it...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Favorite Foot Shot Pose and Why You Like it...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. I had a little fun idea here. As a photographer I get quite a few requests for standard and some not so standard poses for the models.

So I want to know, what is your favorite foot shot pose and why do you like it? I'll start off with mine with an explanation. And if you like a similar pose as someone else, post another photo of the same pose with the reason you like it too. Let's get a bunch of photos here.

My favorite pose has always been the soles in front with the female/face in view behind. I love those pose because the soles are my favorite part of a woman's feet. I also enjoy this pose because I've been known to enjoy being down at a woman's feet as she's being a little dominant. I also love this pose because one of the first girlfriends I had who really induldged my fetish liked getting in this pose (since it was my favorite photo pose to put her in) and she'd make me jerk myself off while she wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles. I wasn't even allowed to touch them at times, just masturbate to the show. Man that was hot!

Here is Madison in that pose - soles out, body behind. [Smile]

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few poses i like,mainly the dominant positions.There is a pic i have with nudity but,it's the only one i have to show you the position.The pics speak for themselves really [Big Grin]
Patrick i like the pose you posted too [Smile]

Lucky guy at Jasmine's feet
 -

Dominant postion,under her feet
 -

Dominant postion:Kneeling before her licking her soles while looking up at her [Big Grin]
 -

Dominant position:below her,sucking her toes while gazing into her eyes [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant postion:under her,smelling her soles while looking up at her
 -

This one speaks for itself(dominant look in her eye) [Big Grin]
 -

Speaks for itself [Big Grin]
 -

Dominant position,under her with her sole in your face [Big Grin]
 -

[ January 08, 2009, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like soles as well but I prefer tops and toes even more. My favorite pose consists of legs straight out and feet crossed at the ankles. To me this pose gives the best views of tops and soles no matter what angle and it seems to be a naturally comfortable position. How many times have you seen your wives, girlfriends or whomever just relaxing on the couch or on a blanket in the park and they just position their legs this way without any thought whatsoever.

Views of tops & toes

-  -

Side view toes & soles
 -  -

And the ever so popular front view w/soles
 -  -

Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is the spread toes. The woman sitting back and fanning her toes out as wide as she can, just knocks me over every single time. Its like saying to me, "Here Andre, lick all between my toes like a good boy...NOW!"
 -

And when that pinky toe goes way off on its own like this, that is the spot I wanna bury my nose, because that spot collects THE best woman foot odor.
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite pose is having the woman's feet propped up on a desk/table with her face in the background.

Here's a few examples:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have to say that my favorite is def the soles up while their on their belly,i just love seeing those soles wrinkle and flexing toes, plus i love getting on my knees to smell them and just go to town, simply amazing.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all the poses that have been posted so far..especially the "spreading toes" and "soles out front".

I really like soles but I love beautiful pedicured toes and high arches even more. My favourite pose has got to be the one posted below, especially if the woman is wearing long jeans and foot jewellery. I´m also into food/object crush...so seeing this pose after something has been crushed under her beautiful feet is heaven for me!

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh man!
I'm kinda with Patrick on this. For me the vast majority of pics I have and like are with the soles in front with the face in view behind. The toes preferable curled back slightly...kills me everytime!
My reasons for this pose, I guess its my ideal angle to indulge in solelicking and toe sucking.

Here's a few examples:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Those are just a tiny few...of thousands which reside on my removable hard drives!!
Thanks to the footographers for taking and posting those shots, and getting the models to pose like that [Thumbs Up]
With all these feet up on my screen, I think its about time for a 5 knuckle shuffle! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
With all these feet up on my screen, I think its about time for a 5 knuckle shuffle! [/QB]

Your gonna lay down and let John Cena punch you??

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:

I didn't realize that was the name of a John Cena wrestling move! (you'll have to excuse my UK ignorance) : )

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll be back with a better set of pix and story.. but for now.. here it is

-

-

-

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you, Patrick. Photos with smooth soles in the foreground and the owner's face (with eyes toward the viewer) in the background usually grab my attention. I also prefer the feet flexed back so that the toes are pulled slightly back rather than pointed forward.

-

-

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, the story about what I like (now that i'm back online for a few seconds)

in my first pic, it's an example of the way i love to see the soles of feet.. above a shoe.. i don't often photograph such, because it is a weakness of mines i don't want any random gal to see. and it takes too much effort mentally to focus away from it and hide my interest.

but the pose i find is one that most women do naturally, but yet, when asked to repeat in front of the camera, they have the hardest time doing.

second shot, shows that i like the tops of hosed peds.. slightly pointed but only slighlty. of course, the kicker is if it's straight out of shoes. it's even better.

i was trying to reproduce a shot MD made a whiles back. I love the view of the toes through hose.. love the closeupness..the contrast of the lighting.. the view of the arch..nicely defined ankles....

when i find better examples.. i'll post them (wihtout taking from others who posted lovely shots already)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:

I didn't realize that was the name of a John Cena wrestling move! (you'll have to excuse my UK ignorance) : )

Well, I'm from the UK and I knew that was a move executed by that particular pro wrestler.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links