Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife in sexy heels- CLEAR THONG HEELS ADDED (Updated 12/30) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife in sexy heels- CLEAR THONG HEELS ADDED (Updated 12/30)
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife was kind enough to pose in these sexy shoes for me !!!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ December 30, 2009, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look soooo delicious and those are some very sexy shoes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have Mercy!!! As always her feet look so hot especially in those heels, and the red polish is out of this world!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it get any better than this? Nope!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I've always loved your wife's shoes! Point in the direction of that store! LOL

Her toes look great with the red polish and the heel on that shoe really gives her feet a nice arch!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INcredible sandals on awesome feet! Your Flickr collection is awesome!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool sandals

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
You know I've always loved your wife's shoes! Point in the direction of that store! LOL

Her toes look great with the red polish and the heel on that shoe really gives her feet a nice arch!

These came from Fredericks.... very sexy.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i need to go there right now and get my wife a pair!!!! and with any luck.. i'll have her and PP model the same side by side.. one can dream!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very lovely!
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

More.

-  -  -  -
 -  -

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very nice!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Please post more pics of your Lagy modeling high heel sandals. [Big Grin] Sexy toes!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links