Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Taking a page from Ophillia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taking a page from Ophillia
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think I posted these before. But it was late one night, had pulled a double shift. It was almost 2 am.. when i got in. this is what greeted me in the bedroom.

-

-

i started to pull the shoes off.. but she woke up and said 'wait... i've got a pic idea for you'

-

so.. here is the idea she had...
 -

but being late, i didn't press the issue.. started taking my clothes off in a hurry!!!!

took one pitstop.. shower!!! can't get in bed after a double shift all stinky!!!

this is what was waiting for me when i got back
 -

let's just say, upon taking the shoes off.. i realized she was waiting a while... no pictoral proof.. i dropped the camera... and well... we both slept soundly after that

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post and story... [Laugh]
Those heels look 4 or 5 inches!! WOW!!
Great pictures!! [Thumbs Up]
The higher the heel the better, well not in all cases but many!! [Big Grin]

By the way, I've never noticed her tattoo - I love it!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!!!!! that is funny!!!!

TT.. those heels are 5.25 inch tall. and for me.. higher is always better.. however.. practicallity steps in to reign in my enthusiasm.

the tat.. is actually the hose!lol!!! i didn't mention that to see if anyone caught that.. i should have waited a little longer, but didn't want to mis-lead. but would make a nice tat though. she used to have a full set of hose that made it look like she had diff types of tats (some in color too)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! They are super tall and a skinny heel!! [Big Grin]
I've seen that hose before, funny thing is I looked in your other posts to see and I didnt see it, so I thought it was new!! Thanks for clarifing!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heels themselves are total show stoppers, but when you add the story.... BINGO! That's a night! ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM you've hit the jackpot!
I love this post!
The decorated black hose, the gorgeous high heels with the pink soles are outstanding!
I even love the bed covers! LOL

Beautiful pics - I'm surprised you had the power to stop and takes pics first! LOL

Beautiful!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

PP.. some times, one has to remember the team!!!! but trust me, it wasn't easy. i had to use the point and shoot. no need to focus.. just point n shoot! and yes.. a few pics were total junk due to the shaking hand of anticipation!

I'll pass on the compliments to wifee!

RPM

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story and wonderful pics! Third one is my favorite, that slight dangle... [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i'm hoping to get some good shots with my better camera one of these days... hopefully a full set of pics.. heels.. to hosed peds.. to bare peds... i just hope our schedule will allow that some time soon.

thanks for all the compliments!

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links