Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GO EAGLES!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GO EAGLES!!!!!!!
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look who's back EAGLES!!!!
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just become an Eagles fan. I'd rather see those feet on the sideline than the cheerleaders.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with all do respect
post again when you manage to win a superbowl
eli manning will rise agin

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dear what sexy soles you have I wanna see raven vs eagles in the superbowl but they have to get past the steelers first

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the steelers are winning number 6

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats philly

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Eli will rise up again as a girl to fit the way he played on sunday He will be known as peyton's little sister
cpf11112
unregistered

My friend Vicki who is a Steeler's fan showed her support and posed in front of my EAGLES bar for me

-

More to come

ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree!!! FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!! [Cheers]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Another Vixen

-
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey John. Let's see an all PA Superbowl. Love Cathy's soles as always. Go Steelers!!!

-

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go eagles...eli manning is a tampon.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Cardinals!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing CPF...lovely soles and lovely color polish!

LOL Footboy!

GO EAGLES!!! At this point, they are favored by 3 points over the Cardinals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgAAGakaZ2U

I was trying to find a copy of the Philadelphia Daily News Cover (Monday Morning). It pictured McNabb when he picked up the phone on the sideline as this video captured. The caption read : Can you Hear me now?! Classic!

GO EAGLES!!!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at least eli has won a championship
beating arguably one of the best teams of all time
raking in millions in the best city in the world
donovan can have all the soup he wants
we'll be back next year

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links