Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » stinky stinky stinky feet under the table

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stinky stinky stinky feet under the table
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear god veronicas feet smell so damn good it made my fucking head spin, her feet get so smelly, she's worked for me for 4 years and we def used to joke around at work that her feet smell so bad that people can smell em, she has a serious stinky feet problem, i also have a big problem, i wanted to be her man a long time ago, because not only does she have amazingly smelly feet and just a great personality, shes got a dick head boy friend, sucks for me, at least i get to photograph them once and awhile and when not allot of people come in i def give her foot rubs, and totally sneak a sniff!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count your blessings, you can touch!@!!!!!! better than nothing at all!

she's cute too!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your totally but I've been working with her for years, we such a damn weird relationship, i hired her years ago and we were just around each other for so long and goddamn i noticed her feet and freaked i just want to have my cake and eat it too, not look at it and finger it, i WANT THAT DAMN CAKE! ha!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

i got some more too...
 -
 -
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, so you're not having all the icing on the cake, but you're around her more than he's around her (working relationships do that).. you're playing with her peds whenever no one is around (that is most def some cake there)... you're able to sniff (more cake)... take pix( in my world. that is almost icing)... i hear ya. you wanna have the whole thing to yourself. i get it! but it's a lot more than many get around these parts

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

thats true man, def, i dont know man its just frustrating, i wanna take her home after work ya know not him. eh whatever story of my life, but its def sweet that i get so many opportunities to be near her feet. dont get me wrong i just dont want her for her feet, shes amazing and a big part of my life, great worker and a badass artist, i just dont know? just gonna keep on keeping on, till something new pops up
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

good luck with that.. who knows what will happen.

I was once presented with an interest situation. a friend of mines (girl A) told me she thought i was being too close to another friend of mines (girl B)and paying her and her feet way too much time. on two occassions, i was introduced to someone else as this friend's(girl B) man. got a good laugh out of the both of us, but girl A hated that. btw.. all three of us are great friends (that could be antoher interesting thread)

we are close enough(girl B) that if someone didn't know I was married, they'd almost think she's my wife. yes, she's got to-die for peds. she's got smokin' legs. we get along beautifully. but she's not my wife.. and i'm glad i didn't go there, why.. i love how things are just the way they are.

i'm not saying you should ever try to have your situation turn to be more like mines.. nope. i'm just saying i get it(sorta). but only difference, i'm glad she didn't want more than friends, because i'm very very happy wiht how things are.. i can touch her peds whenever she's around if i want.. and wifee won't get bent out of shape.. though now that i'm married, i've not made any effort to touch!

RPM

p.s. my long post was me trying to understand.. but i'm not in your situation.. so.. just hang in there is the best cliche i can come up with. and while you hang in there, I'll 'selfishly' appreciate your pics you post! and the stories that goes behind them.. while deeply wishing you the best of luck

--------------------

footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

thanks man, thanks allot, your one badass dude, and yes i will def keep posting her great feet up for you and others. thanks again brother.
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm lucky man. i'd give my left nut to smell them !

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

fuck this u guys lover her im just gonna post more, i have like 1000 photos of her over the last 4 years, ones in these really thin stocking like socks, whooooooaaaa shit! it makes me all crazy just thinking about it, hold guys more on the way!
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

the are some more of that last set, i gotta go diggin for the socks n soles pics
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screwby son. screwby
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

you guys r so right, check these photos i took a while ago of her doing some foot job type poses...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can only say one thing, you're being tortured!!!!!! gosh!!!!!!!!

oh. one other thing, i've learned, i'm weak in the knees for those thin socks that almost look like hose. (i work in two diff parts of my company. one gal loves to tease me and 'adjusts' the schedule to get me up to her area.. she wears those.. twice she said she thought of letting me see her toes through them.. man... if i wasn't professional like.. i'd ask.. well.. ask more boldly. i've asked discretely but management came in when she was about to show them.. shoe half off!!!!!!!!!! )

yeah.. you're tortured alright.. and now that i've written this post... i can't wait for the spring.i got this co-worker to agree to a shoot.. "as long as it doesn't focus on feet".. trust you me... feel will be involved!!!

RPM

p.s. yeah. i've told wifee too. and she said the same.. as long as the shoot doesn't focus just on feet.. and it won't, but feet will be involved!!! and if i play my cards right, i'll be able to get shots i can share here.. but i've digressed enough.. this thread is hot!

--------------------

footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

tell me about it, yeah man cant wait for spring too, im over all these boots n shoes i cant see no toes!i just came from new Mexico and all the girls wear those boots or those little slip shoes, i dig the slip shoes they funk the feet up just right , but i bet theres no exposed toes? bummer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links