Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some (Very) Mature Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some (Very) Mature Soles
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, if you're offended by really mature feet, better not look at these...
This Lady is in her 70's, i guess, although her feet looks very good to me, very well care taken. That's the reason i shoot these... [Smile]

-
 -
 -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

[ January 20, 2009, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: antigonas ]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad for a septogenarian

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad at all, if i may say... [Smile] Thanks, Van! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catafal
Loyal Member
Member # 23681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catafal   Email catafal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them, I'd suck them
Posts: 77 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find it offensive at all, I'm a fan of nice mature feet. Her toenails aren't too much of my taste but I have a crazy attraction to veiny feet. Plus I'm sure if we had a straight sole shot view, no one here would be able to deny that.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking very good for her age.

I live in a big retirement area (of course alot of Florida is) A huge percentage of our county population is over 65. Most of the "senior toes" that I see are nasty, but every once in a while there's a big exception- one who has great looking feet. Saw one the other day- rather unattractive older lady but had killer feet and toes.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Sunny Florida! [Tongue] You're so lucky, feetluvr, living a permanent summer! [Smile] You should keep your camera with you night and day and show us some more "unattractive older ladies with killer feet and toes"! [Laugh]
PS: BTW, i just heard recently that the last snowing in Miami was in 1977! Some of you people might forgot what it's look like! [Smile]

Thank you all guys, glad you liked the pics! [Thumbs Up]

ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are not bad at all.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Thanks, Knight and ffan! [Thumbs Up]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links