Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » True Tere help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: True Tere help
rocco
Board Regular
Member # 22449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awhile back there were some really nice photos of true tere and her girlfriends; I've been searching through the archives here and have been unable to find them again. Anyone know where it went to? I know at one time the heading for one of the posts was along the line of "unfreakinbelieveable" but I'm not finding it.
The link or any help would be appreciated thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Petiteteenagergalleries.com and look up True Tere and there are thousands of pics, literally and best of all its free!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the set or pic where she has her feet up on a table with a bowl of marshmellow's next to her feet?.

[ January 22, 2009, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I think he means pics from THIS set:

http://www.freehostedpics.com/hg/truetere/08/NjUyNDozOjM,0,0,0,/friendsinbed_nn

There must be another page out there with more feet pics from this set, (trust me, there are LOTS AND LOTS of sole shots from each girl in this set too), basically they are all on top of each other showing their feet and also each girl takes turns sticking their smelly feet up to the camera... [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH WOW [Eek!]

http://galleries.freehostedpics.com/hg/truetere/friendsinbed_nn/pics09.jpg

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn who's the girl in the 3rd and 4th pics with Tere,i wanna see more foot pics of her [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocco
Board Regular
Member # 22449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboy1 that is the group of girls I'm looking for however those in the link are not the ones that were posted here in this forum before - i'm still searching for them - I used to be able to type in true tere and it would pull up like 5-7 links here in the forum but now I don't see them - anyone know what I'm doing wrong or are they in a different section? thanks for the help we're getting closer -
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by rocco:
thanks for the help we're getting closer -

And so are you [Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links