Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my new gal wendy, her first foot shoot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my new gal wendy, her first foot shoot
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here she is...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KingBlest
Loyal Member
Member # 33349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KingBlest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats on the first shoot! lol she has beautiful soles..and shes such a pretty girl. good luck. and make sure u worship her...remember not many foot lovers get to enjoy something like that.

--------------------
..my Wife is my Goddess...

Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats! though she may be a little shy (or not) don't take it for granted.. and let her know how much you appreciate her for being so cool! cool peds!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fusk
Board Regular
Member # 12691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fusk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM. They look smelly.

--------------------
My favorite site:
 -

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to go for asking her for the photoshoot.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely looking girl. Thanks for sharing.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy looks great and the photos are good. You have an excellent thing going, with a girl who is willing to indulge in the pleasures of her feet like this. Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's really cute. I like that at some angles her feet look wide and puffy but at another you can see they are on the thin side. Her toes in the 3rd pic look fantastic. Great pics!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic feet thanks!!!!

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more of her feet from tonight! those paints that go under the heel! ohhh god its so incredibly sexy, she was working on a job when i busted my cam out, and just started sniffing kissing that lead to heavy sucking on those toes, so salty and sexy, her Italian feet make me so weak in the knees, shes possibly got the best feet ive ever laid my face on!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i whanna smell n lick those soles all night [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links