Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What I Just Got Done Rubbing For +2 Hours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What I Just Got Done Rubbing For +2 Hours
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I've had Madison's feet in my hands for more hours that I can even fathom, but tonight was really nice. We did 3 photo shoots, including the site's upcoming Valentine's Day set (previewed in the photo below). After those three sets though, she called a guy she's been talking to lately, telling him she was going to bed soon. I was still putting away my camera stuff, but before the call was over, I sat down beside her and began rubbing her feet. Like I said, nothing new. Also not the first time I've given a girl a foot massage or licked her feet (no licking this time around) while on the phone with a boyfriend or even a parent. [Wink]

After a bit, she ended her call and she began watching some shows she likes. I got down on the floor while she sat with her legs extended out to me. Her soles were literally inches from my face. For all it was worth, I gave her the most intense foot massage I think I've ever given. I pressed my thumbs into those soles, ankles and between those toes with constant pressure. Usually I do a nice massage like that and then switch to a more relaxed, soothing one where I just rub over a girl's feet lightly. Some girls seem to like a variation or one over the other. This time though, I never switched to the lighter massage.

After about 10 minutes into the massage, Madison and I were talking and I began teasing her about telling the guy she met that she was going to bed and all, but instead I was there rubbing her feet. We traded some friendly teases and then she began saying how the night before she scored with that guy in the exact place I was sitting. She was laughing and I was a little stunned, but found it to be really teasing. I didn't get exact details, but she made some other remarks about the happenings of that session and I kept pressing my thumbs into her soles with intense pressure, wanting to hear more. I won't lie, it was hot thinking about her doing that with those big, narrow feet in my face and in my hands.

Now I'm sitting here and my hands are literally sore! Yeah, I've given many of rubs in my 30 years, but never have my hands been sore from it. Good times! [Laugh]

Patrick

Here is a sample of those soles that my hands tended to tonight...

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the price to pay for good times with nice narrow peds!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fusk
Board Regular
Member # 12691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fusk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet!

--------------------
My favorite site:
 -

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess what I just got done rubbing for about 10 minutes?

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, she's hot.. and i would have loved to had my hands on her feet as she talked dirty.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely has feet of substance here, and the photo itself is outstanding. It's times like those that make like even more beautiful than it already is - and girl's such as this even more appreciated.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal have suffered many a sore hands after the token post shoot foot massage! Great pic!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great way to get sore hands! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol ill massage them next:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links