Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Damn Bro (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Damn Bro
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this chick is so sexy but....wtf

-

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA!!! I didn't want to say anything but do you see her toenails???
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like one is a bit "off". i've certainly seen much worse!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some NASTY toenails....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree the chick is hot but. her toenails ruin the whole pic

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I hate when girls look good, have sexy feet.
But, Their tow nails are outta this world,lol.
Example, Nikki. I know Nikki is older. But, I would be scared to put my mouth her toe nails.
Lord knows where they been.

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the desperation of some photographers here and some websites...the desperation of getting the next hot girl on the foot sites, and many of them shoot the soles only. Yes for the face and foot angle, but some of them have nasty toenails, short, stubby, chipped, etc. and just do the sole shot. Me personally I dont mind seeing the soles. You can line up 10 girls with soles and Id lick every one from 18 to 80. BUT...would I lick everyone if I saw what horrible nails she had? Bet you I wouldnt. But to get definition of "what the girl has going on", I HAVE to see the toenails/tops. That gives me the whole picture. But the above photo, yes she is very cute, but unless I see a better toes angle, she is just another girl at the club.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id still do her lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot chick, looks like a brunette Sara Stone (but prettier). Nice soles but yeah, mangled toenails.

And yeah, I think Andre's right... it's easier to find nice soles than nice toes, at least that's what I've always found.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckjones
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toe nails look fine to me? Sure, it looks like a bunk polish job on two of her toes, but that's all it is, polish. You can tell if you look closely that there's no cuticles visible, and her toe nails have way too glossy a shine to just be bare nails. It's just a color that matches her skin tone to make her toes look naked.

--------------------
Just the feet ma'am.

Posts: 1118 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!! Who lied to her when they told her she has hot feet !!! aawwwww i feel bad now .. actually i dont nasty toes !!!!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a real cutie and kinda looks like Sandra Bullock. Her feet are sweet bad toe nails or not.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont understand... She has perfect feet to me, especially compared to some of the wives/gfs,(some I ??? if even female), that people drool over on this site!!! I've seen nicer comments on VERY horrible feet... p.s. I dont work for FF, & I realize everyone has preferences!!! [Wu]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a face like that!!! I would definitely do her! Just cover her toes...!!! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2012:
I dont understand... She has perfect feet to me, especially compared to some of the wives/gfs,(some I ??? if even female), that people drool over on this site!!! I've seen nicer comments on VERY horrible feet... p.s. I dont work for FF, & I realize everyone has preferences!!! [Wu]

i was thinking the same thing. there are some nasty feet on here that get alot more praise then they deserve [Joint]

--------------------
feetdickfeet's wife has the sexiest toes ive ever seen! seriously

Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links