Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sissy (A real blast from the past)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sissy (A real blast from the past)
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty feet make me shudder lol but you know there gonna be plenty of fans here that will love such a cute girl and her dirty soles!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that's way back....sexy

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sissy did a custom set for me waaaay back in the day.
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Arch Angel's sister, isnt it?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the youngest of the three sisters. I wish they still played around on the net doing the foot stuff. I got on a Yahoo cam show with them one night years ago. All three of them were on camera taking requests for things to do with their feet. Toward the end they started asking for "donations" and were giving a PayPal address to charge to. It was pretty cool! After the oldest sister "Below the Ankle" got married and had a papoose seems to be when they all pretty much retired.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I miss them! And thier sites are all down right? Arch Angel had left hers up, though she was retired, but I think it is gone now?
theseballsown
Board Regular
Member # 32124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theseballsown   Email theseballsown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet used to love their sites, can go on webarchive.org and play around with the pic urls to get some of the pics still
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Yeah, the youngest of the three sisters. I wish they still played around on the net doing the foot stuff. I got on a Yahoo cam show with them one night years ago. All three of them were on camera taking requests for things to do with their feet. Toward the end they started asking for "donations" and were giving a PayPal address to charge to. It was pretty cool! After the oldest sister "Below the Ankle" got married and had a papoose seems to be when they all pretty much retired.

Can you imagine the lucky pervert who gets to spend the rest of their life with her.

It would be a miracle. For me at least.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got tons of their stuff I saved over the years. I loved them all but Sole Sis was my fav!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links