Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Update* Anyone recognize these beauties? Answer..FootVasian (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Update* Anyone recognize these beauties? Answer..FootVasian
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok this is my first time to post pics. hope it turns out ok...if you guys have any suggestions to make it better or if it is great let me know.

so this is a long lost beauty that i think many of you used to be a fan of. can you guess who it is? i had the privilege of becoming close friends with her last year...met her on here as a matter of fact. i will post some pics that you've never seen before and if you can guess i'll post one you may have already seen. if you've never seen her before you are sure to become a fan. good luck on guessing. hmmm can anyone get it on the first try?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 06, 2009, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: xdm2002 ]

Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any idea who but I sure do like them! [Drool]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brookes bf here.....

Those are INSANE....Love the last two...The veins are really hot

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea the veins are pretty hot. she was pretty creative in taking her shots.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No clue... *shrugs*
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footvasian. that was way to easy.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah baby, your feet are hot, love the veins...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

luv p3rf3ct to3s you hit it right on the head. you must have been a real fan. she does have perfect toes doesn't she. i have a ton of pics that she shared with me last year and has given me permission to post them...so i will be making several posts in the next couple of weeks. good job luv p3rf3ct to3s.
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with some others here. I had no clue but was taken by her vascularity.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

veiny feet are really cool but also kinda rare...definate turn on for me...rose from toewigglers also has veiny feet...very nice
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do those gorgeous feet belong to Ashley from Ashley's Daily Foot Tease? I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, do you have any sole shots?
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms Jessica from Toetally Sexy! What do I win!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm...competition's over, gentlemen [Tongue]

[ February 07, 2009, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Lol...yeah...read above...it's FootVasian
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links