Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - For Slingbacklover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kay - For Slingbacklover
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope we got it right this time, if not.... we'll just have to keep on tryin' [Tongue]

-

-

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh great pics!!! The hose , painted toes, and even the angle were ok... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the last shot! Great arch and love seeing the hint of her sexy grapevine toe! Add on top of that some shiny, silky hose and you got awesome pics!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last one is gorgeous....do you have more?

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned, you landed that vantage point so well!! I love it! I only wish I was the photog for this set though, but you were my eyes and hands in this one!! Great vantage! that view of the archs always gets me. I am a sucker for that! the hose.. nice and shiny and silky (please, if you have more.. go for it and post away)

lovely purple polish too Kay.

I don't care what anybody else tells you, those straps on those sandals are down right sexy!!!!!! (now this from a die hard pump fan mind you).. those straps would arrest my attention any day any time! something about their placement just gets me.

if you want to further enthral me.. multiple views of those sandals in hose would do the trick! (great height on them too)

just flat out awesome! (again, wish I was the photog for this set! oh but one can dream)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice ned and kay!!! since your doing requests i woud love to see some wrinkled sole pics like these
 -  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, just wow...what a set of fantastic pics showing off your amazing feet, and sexy heels. I now the pose slingback lover is talking of, and while I cannot speak for him, in My opinion you got it right bigtime. It is one of My fave poses too, especially that last pic. It really shows off her sexy feet, her great arches, and the roundness of her heels. Just plain sexy.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT ANGLE
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're going to try a "Take II" without the hose. We are determined to get it right if we have to do it over, and over, and over...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job! Her hosed soles look so sexy.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned, take a little breather, you're getting it done!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links