Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Valentines Day!! **BONUS photo ADDED** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Valentines Day!! **BONUS photo ADDED**
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Im late posting this but I've been told late is better then never!! [Wink]
Hope you like!! [Smile]

More @ www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

[ February 16, 2009, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: TwistedToes ]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, that red is definitely RED HOT!!! There is just no getting around the "classics"...

Those shoes are nice too but I could just stare at those toes for days...

Keep up the good work, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I see a new update by you, I know I'm in for a special sexy treat! The quality of your pics just keeps getting better and better with each set I see. Those red toes and gold heels are a great combo!

I just LOVE that 2nd pic! Love seeing the hint of your big red toe, your sexy arches, and the amazing quality of the pic to be able to see your skin complexion so nicely! And what you are doing with your right heel of the shoe into the arch of your left foot has just left me speechless! My imagination is running wild now, lol!

Lastly, love the closeup of your arch and wrinkles!

Never, Ever is it too late for pics like these! Hope you had a great Valentine's day TT!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK TT Those heels and you toes, arches are totally sexy! Thank you for the pics. They definately work for me [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that close-up shot of your arch is fucking sexy!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHH, i JUST saw this set on your site. T, you HAVE to post one of the full leg shots...those are tooooo sexy

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great red polish on your toes. Thanks for the Valentine's update.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last one is a CLOSEUP!!!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second shot is...perfection girl.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
TT, that red is definitely RED HOT!!! There is just no getting around the "classics"...

Those shoes are nice too but I could just stare at those toes for days...

Keep up the good work, ned

Awww, Thanks Ned!! [Smile]
I love that color!! Its called Scarlet Twlight!!
Again, thanks for always leaving such nice comments!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Every time I see a new update by you, I know I'm in for a special sexy treat! The quality of your pics just keeps getting better and better with each set I see. Those red toes and gold heels are a great combo!

I just LOVE that 2nd pic! Love seeing the hint of your big red toe, your sexy arches, and the amazing quality of the pic to be able to see your skin complexion so nicely! And what you are doing with your right heel of the shoe into the arch of your left foot has just left me speechless! My imagination is running wild now, lol!

Lastly, love the closeup of your arch and wrinkles!

Never, Ever is it too late for pics like these! Hope you had a great Valentine's day TT!

Thank you sooo much!! [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]
I try to do different and unique stuff!! [Wink]
Im totally glad you liked these photos!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBellamy13:
Damn that close-up shot of your arch is fucking sexy!

[Blush] [Blush] Thanks
I guess the mission was accomplished [Wink]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
OHHHH, i JUST saw this set on your site. T, you HAVE to post one of the full leg shots...those are tooooo sexy

I didnt want to post them, because I often post leg shots with the heels Im wearing... BUT if you insist!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Thank Lil Mis Leah for this one!! [Laugh]

-

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links