Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sleepy Woman wakes to Stranger's Eyeballs behind her Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy Woman wakes to Stranger's Eyeballs behind her Toes
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine the immediate concern in your eyes if you dozed off for a sec and woke up to find some disgusting naked man holding your toes over his nose while sniffing and eyeballing you. There are times in life when you can be so tired that even a brief moment of shut-eye can cause enough of a memory lapse to where you might not remember a stranger who you recently met.

Well boyz, my friend Sophia has briefly forgotten me on several occasions after she dozed off.

Here is one of them:

-

-

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe QUE PERVY but you didn't include a clip!!!! how did they smell by the way

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ this particular clip hasn't been edited or published yet, but lemme tellya her tootsies smelled great! Some other clips of her here, here, & here tho.

these image grabs were from the 1st time i worked with her and she had worn sandals prior to meeting me. i thought her scent was heavenly.

the 2nd time she worked with me, she seemed to have some cross between a small boot & loafers made of brown leather on the outside with wool on the inside which caused her feet more of a malt vinegary smell the 2nd time around.

anyway, i enjoyed the 1st time better because of a less vinegary type of scent which was more on the funky sweet side [Big Grin]

[ February 17, 2009, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even recognize her she looks different to me for some reason. I feel you tho I like the funky foot smell as opposed to the vinegary smell. But sometimes any smell will do; I hate when they don't have a scent at all.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler great work...i have no idea when im going to post my new stuff lol
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love those pics.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links