Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - For TT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kay - For TT
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay here - Just wanted to give a shout out to my "Sole Sister", Twisted Toes. Thanks girl for the ideas and inspiration, as you can see, I've stolen one of your tricks for these shots. You have always been there for me and are usually the first to post a comment and they are always positive and encouraging. You are a real cute gal and I only wished we lived a little closer and could get your 5.5s and my 5s together for a shoot. Boy, I'll bet that would give the boys a thrill...

I decided to try to show my appreciation in the only form I knew possible on here, so these are for you. Oh yeah, I guess you guys can look too....

Kay

PS I might have to continue this, if I have more gel, so I can thank the other pretty ladies who have been so supportive, Shelley, PerfectPeds, Mommie and Shasha...

-

-

-

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I love those silky, smooth soles! Some of the sexiest soles on here. The wrinkles are hot as well...they kind of blend in.

ONE LOVE:
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sweet
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! [Hop]
These photos are AWESOME!! [Thumbs Up]
I love them all and am honored that you took them!!
Thanks soooo much!! [Kiss]

*I too, wish we lived closer*

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the pictures amazing soles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice ned hope you licked them clean
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
very nice ned hope you licked them clean

OMG *WoW that is beautiful Ned and Kay, I know they must have been licked clean like my hubby did to my feet after I crushed some stuff lol. What kinda gel is that though Ned? To me it does not look edible lol. Thank you for the mention Ned [Kiss] ...Shelley P.S When do I get a shout?
[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Quickly becoming my favorite!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links