Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bites her Lips while Showing her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bites her Lips while Showing her Feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This 5' 8", size 8 Canadian mother, Emma Day shows you her feet. She has such a beautiful face too. She seems sorta turned on by the notion too as you can tell by the way she bites her lips.

I bet she'd love it if one of you were right there next to her in real life to start licking and sniffing her feet. This would be heaven for you and her both, WOWIE ZOWIES fer sure guys!!! [Big Grin]

clip:
 -

-

...credited from this clip gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful soles on her, especially the mole
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is 1 hot Momma.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is so innocent and cute looking.. gives me some ideas [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for posting that

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's odd that the good looking ones you've shot; this girl, Jody Love, etc. seem to smile and be into it.
Yet the skid row chicks seem to be disgusted? Although i admit the latter are the more entertaining posts LOL

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
I think it's odd that the good looking ones you've shot; this girl, Jody Love, etc. seem to smile and be into it.
Yet the skid row chicks seem to be disgusted?

it's just the difference in paying the women enough to grin & bare it vs. not paying them enough to do so. resultantly, the latter produces the genuine natural reaction often times.

it is very funny and ironic tho, I must admit [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, She really is gorgeous!
I see why she is a mother..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yum!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links