Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I LOVE with her soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I LOVE with her soles
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and last but not least the pic in my avatar....
 -

Let me know what you think of her feet she is curious to the whole foot fetish thing and thinks I'm the only one who likes feet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me encanta her soles..........MAS POR FAVOR!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We like her feet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for posting sir
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her soles too!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post as usual Mr. Papers!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool shots! nice soles

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Mr Papers, it is your task to make that girl in your avatar understand how awesome her feet are! She needs to know the power those delicious looking wrinkled soles have over guys like us. They are astounding! [Drool]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screw the soles.. forgive the pun [Tongue] , but i think her toes are sexy as hell!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's a pair of soles! Assure her that you're not the only person enthralled by female feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

thanks guys I'll be sure to let her know that you all love her feet as much as I do too bad I can't make scratch and sniff foot pics or the foot smellers would be in heaven

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot photos. Unless my eyes deceive me she's sporting a bit of a flip-flop tan on her feet. I love that!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes and soles would love to see her in some nude or tan hose plz. Also big thumbs up for the legs being tied love when women have their feet tied like you pics showed...
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links