Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candids from Shopping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candids from Shopping
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was a gorgeous day here- sunny and 80 by mid afternoon. Visited a few local big box store to pick up some items and some candids. [Big Grin]

College-aged girl who was with two other girls. She was the only one in shorts and flip-flops.
 -
 -
 -

This gal's toes just popped out at me. She was fairly light complected.
 -
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the look of cute feet from the back while in flip flops. Even better when the girl exposes her sole while bending down
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
I love the look of cute feet from the back while in flip flops. Even better when the girl exposes her sole while bending down

Not crazy about shots form the back (at least not exclusively) I like to see the toes. But I DO know what you mean about them showing sole when they squat. Love it! A while back I posted several photos of a girl with really nice feet who squated for several minutes and I was able to photog from an adjacent aisle. Man that was hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] You're just getting better and better! Keep up! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
You're just getting better and better! Keep up! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Antigonas! I wish they were better than they are. My t-mobile dash only has a 3 megapixel camera (one of the criticisms about it when it came out form many reviewers). I've got it set on highest quality, but the fact that I'm taking these photos fully zoomed in (2x) means I have the hold the camera perfectly still. I try to prop it against something if I can. My other criticism of the camera is that it takes a second or two to actually take and record the photo- making me linger uncomortably long in order to assure that I captured it in focus. As an example, the third photo of the first girl was taken before she actually took the step- showing you the lag time.
Anyway, it's a challenging, fun and arousing activity that compliments shopping.

Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these kind of shots! great work!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links