Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meeting Feet (Candids)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meeting Feet (Candids)
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was fortunate to be next to a gal at a meeting tonight with very nice french pedicured feet. I'd guess a size 7-8.
 -

-

-

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aftkler
Board Regular
Member # 33877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aftkler   Email aftkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics man!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candids are fantastic [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job feetluvr. I assume you snapped those on the sly, and those toes were definitely worth it. Thanks!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackfoot223
Board Regular
Member # 34169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfoot223   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were those shots done with a cell phone and if so, how did u take them without her knowing about it?

--------------------
p.k.jr

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's got some great feet!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a sexy pedicure she has

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackfoot223:
were those shots done with a cell phone

yes, t-mobile dash, 3 megapixel (not a great camera, it was one of the things initial reviewers dissed it for) Zoomed in all the way (2x) You have to hold it very still. Contrast set to normal.

quote:
how did u take them without her knowing about it?
My wife's away and was sending me texts- everyone knew I'd be checking my phone (was a small group of 8). We were sitting roughly in a circle so there was no one behind me or close beside me. She was talking to others in the group to her left so she was looking away from me.

I had my left leg crossed over my right so I was able to support the camera with that. She was close enough that it was easy to frame her feet. So between appearing to read my emails (at a slight kilter that no one noticed) or after having framed her in just holding the camera on my leg (like I was expecting other messages) I was able to snap away.

She has a real nice tan too. Looks great with the french pedi.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great captures!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great for a candid [Thumbs Up] [Wink]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links