Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Feature Video Clip (Size & Foot Tease)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Feature Video Clip (Size & Foot Tease)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the end of last week Wu posted Cierra's feature set where she gave us a foot tease and let us know her preference for penis size. Well, I have a clip that I'm letting everyone have for free that goes along with the set. In it you're a fly on the wall during a phone conversation with Madison as the two girls compare notes on boy's penis size, or lack thereof. How my name got in there, I have no clue!!!

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute clip! Love the constant toe wiggling!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was hot. Good shit bro!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice of you Patrick. She is a uber-cutie!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone is liking this. This set was a blast to shoot, even though I got made fun of... [Blush]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool vid

we've all seen you naked, patrick [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
cool vid

we've all seen you naked, patrick [Tongue]

Yeah... Once an ex girlfriend (when we were still dating) told her mother, who was a web master for a college, that I had a site. It was when I was running The 10 Little Piggies free site years ago. Anyhow, to make a long story short, she finds Janet's page on that site because I did my own photos of her and goes to her site and finds my video. So even a past girlfriend's mom saw me naked. Oh well, her mom was a bitch, jealous because her two daughters were pretty/fit and she was a fat cow and would never let that go.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL do your models know about your janet vid?

is cierra into the foot thing?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
LOL do your models know about your janet vid?

is cierra into the foot thing?

Some of the models know about the thing with Janet. Thing is, that was about 10 or so years ago now, so it isn't something I find myself thinking about much. I've gotten myself into some other things since then and some of the girls know about those as well. It just depends on the person. You don't want some people knowing your business as not everyone knows how to keep their mouths shut, ya know.

As for Cierra, I'd say she really loves posing and seeing people adoring the photos of her here. I don't know what kind of private activities she does with any boyfriends, past, present, future, but she's let me massage them numerous times and even eat stuff off of them. As much as I'd like to, I don't press issues unless it is evident that things can go further because A) most of these girls, like Cierra, the twins, Madison, etc. are real life, long time friends and B) I wouldn't want them not to want to pose anymore because I'd have to deal with upset fans. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome clip Patrick [Thumbs Up] . Does Cierra have a bionic eye to see it or did she just see the short white hair? [Nana] My sympathies to Cierra for a night wasted [Laugh] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute. I like how small she is.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
She's cute. I like how small she is.

At the end of the clip, she apparently doesn't like how small I am... [Mad]

--------------------
 -

olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is so HOT. love this girl

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the clip dude. She's VERY cute and has adorable soles. The toe wiggling in the clip is very cute too! Good stuff!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's not to love about her.
*MUAH*

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links