Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 04.03.09 Jamie Daniels update - Fruit Crush

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 04.03.09 Jamie Daniels update - Fruit Crush
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI,

Site has been updated with a sick fruit crush, with Jackie Velvets and I as the evil sadistic villians! Eagerly awaiting the nice spring/summer weather we decided to get a head start. Went and kidnapped some poor helpless fruit and before they even had a chance to survive we slaughtered the entire bunch. Poor helpless grapes, juicy delicate tomatoes, and that pathetic little banana. It was a full on massacre and in the end none could be identified!!

lol! now for the pics!

-

-

-

Now for our video update. With Tara Bush and her friend Kristine. Both of have a secret crush on you, but they are not jealous, instead they want to share you. So much fun to have you come and worship and pamper both of their feet at the same time. Flirty and teasing each other hoping you are watching and will join them!

-

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god i love u jamie
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My grapes and banana hurt now... I'd still offer them up to ya though. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer post Jamie!!
I love the heel through the orange in the first shot ... way to give it to em [Wink] LMAO

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE fruit crushing! We did a vid for this also that I still have to edit but will be in one of the updates soon.

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm....nice n juicy pics Jamie! Looks like you and Jackie both did a brilliant job of annihilating those 'poor' fruits [Smile] The poor tomato, grapes and orange in the first pic!!! You two are so evil......I LOVE IT! lol! I like how you have the tomato in between the sole of your foot and that of the heel, that looks VERY hot. The heel through the orange and grape crush courtesy of Jackie looks awesome as well, a nice 2 in 1 combo. Haha I think some guys will even become jealous of the banana in the 2nd pic, being between both your lovely feet. Both your feet look very soft here, with very adorable toes. I like how we get to see the 'aftermath' in the 2nd and 3rd pics, with all the crushed fruit lying at both your feet. These are some very good pictures!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great...and I´m a big fan of Tara Bush`s balloon fetish clips. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a yummy looking spread Ya'll made [Thumbs Up] I bet these guys are gonna eat it up [Mmm] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links